• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Designs You Would/would Not Like to See

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
If you've always wanted to see a pokemon based on a gryphon, or a fire/ice type, this is the thread for you. There is already a thread for new evolutions, keep those out of here. Also what do you not want?

I want more non normal type cats. There have been dogs of many types, but until Gen 5, all the cats were normal type. Not counting Johto's legendary trio, which I call the legendary beasts. It's too bad purrloin and liepard suck, they look so cool.

I want to see a legendary bug or ghost trio. Bug and ghost are types that are rarely used in legendaries. I also would like to see a poison type legendary, there are none of those.

I want to see more pokemon based on mythical creatures. Maybe a gryphon, or the poison legendary mentioned above can be a basilisk. There are very few horse pokemon, so a unicorn or pegasus would be cool.

I don't want another fire/fighting starter. *keeps her eye on fenniken* In the trailer fenniken appeared to be using a psychic type move...so I'm hopeful.

I don't want more legendary dragons. As awesome as dragons are, we have two legendary dragon trios and one legendary dragon duo already.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I want more combo-starters. But not Fire/Fighting, or grass/poison. Water/steel was a cool and good concept. But I want a unique combo.

Gen V was no stranger to unique typings, we got types like Steel/Dark, Bug/Electric, Normal/Fighting respectively, Ground/Electric and quite a few more. With all these bizarre type combinations, god know what will be in Gen VI. Some Type match ups I'd like to see are Psychic/Dark, Ghost/Psychic, Poison/Dragon, Electric/Fire and many more.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I would really like to see something absolutely brand new from the Pokémon series. I don't really care about what type it would be, as long as it's creative, unique, and original. As far as types do go, I would love to see some more dual types, and possibly introduce a new type. Which ones partnered with which, though, I have no clue.

I would NOT like to see another Dragon legendary for a very long time. I also don't want to see anything like Fennekin ever again.

Aerauro67

That God of Yellow Foxes
I'd like it if Chespin were Grass/Dark, Fennekin were Fire/Psychic, and Froakie were Water/Fighting. That might be what it'll be, but I'm not entirely certain...

I want more valuable poison-type Pokemon. Gen V took a step in the right direction with this, but I was still ultimately let down. I want at least two three-stage evolution poison type Pokemon that are not completely useless. One of them could specialize in Special Attack, the other Physical. This also means that we need some improved poison-type moves. Maybe some new TM's?

I would also like to see starters that are not just fire/water/grass. Too bad I already know this isn't going to happen with Gen VI, but it's still a wish of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom