• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Desert Colossus in TP?

Con-man

Master Swordsman
I just found this while I was playing TP, in the mirror chamber, go to the fencing on the side and use the Hawk's Eye item, zoom in on the big square looking rock and you will see a picture of some sort of the Desert Colossus from Oot.
100_1721.jpg100_1722.jpg

Could this mean that just a little ways off from arbiter's grounds is the desert colossus? Maybe Arbiter's grounds is the gerudu's fortress from Oot!

You can see it better if you look at it on your own game. My camera isn't the best.

I hope this is actually new news, and that this isn't like something everyone knows but me.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Well, If you went to the cave of ordeals, it actually says; Gerudo Mesa at the top of the screen. So there could be some connection. But no, the Gerudo Fortress is not in the Gerudo Desert, or arbiters grounds.

P

playded

this issue has been long debated. its pretty easy to assume that they keep the names and geography of certain areas for familiarity. i suggest looking at the list of similarities on zeldawiki.com

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
Yeah, its just a rock.. And yes, I have looked at it in the actual game as well, I dont know how people see the Spirit Temple in that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom