• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Describe Yourself In 3 Fictional Characters

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
FF94C4D2-DF6B-4321-8478-984AEE908649.jpeg
Madeline (Celeste)
B7-F08-A6-E-D26-F-4088-AD71-112-DD36-F6-F52.webp

Cloth (Hollow Knight)
AE1-D6-CB5-4-BF2-46-D5-9-B8-A-F3603-D482440.webp

And Maya Fey (Ace Attorney)

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Huh, this is actually a pretty cool thread.

avatars-CiTjI1XyqGndsZcV-NT7ZcQ-t500x500.jpg
Uraraka Ochaco (MHA)
Uraraka is just a generally fun and positive character who always puts her best into everything. She also works hard to become a hero just so she can help her parents, which I relate to.

Purah-2.jpg
Purah (BotW)
We're both a little eccentric and very sarcastic. She's an extremely clever character (and also short)

Rengoku-Demon-Slayer.jpg
Rengoku Kyojuro (KNY)
Like me, Rengoku knows what sorts of things he's passionate about. He finds it his duty to help people and doesn't let anyone stop him once he's made up his mind.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Daria_CAS_Still_PK_001.jpg

Daria Morgendorffer for the cynicism and being a bit asocial, also the lack of communication towards family

Drake-Josh.2.jpg

Josh Nichols for mostly the sense of humor/joke delivery, and probably a couple other aspects

22872-Final_Fantasy-artwork-Vivi_Ornitier-Final_Fantasy_IX.jpg

Vivi Orunitia at least in part for the timidness and uncertainty of myself and the future

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
fb45c998fc62a32879f073e7b8bb38ab.jpg

Izumi Miyamura for basically my entire personality social anxiety, complete lack of self-esteem, general quirkiness, but also being more quiet and observant
396b6df2108f41df8a1ac1d896e83696.png

Jin Sakai for idealism and adherence to personal beliefs and convictions
avatar-uncle-iroh-3-1024x512.jpg

Iroh for the "stop-and-smell-the-roses" part of my personality
quirky humor
and again with the more observant side of things

Reactions: Dio
unknown.png

Artia from Bug Fables for having a dark sense of beauty and hating mainstream media

unknown.png

Linhardt from Three Houses for being passionate about studies but simultaneously too sleepy to do anything with the knowledge(tm)

unknown.png

Hanji Zoe from Attack on Titan for pretty much everything tbh. General appearance, ambiguous gender, passion for studies, finding things cute that other people don't, etc (I only watched first season tho idk if her personality changed)

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
The_Legend_of_Zelda_Twilight_Princess_Link_Ordon_1.jpg

9e860ce4369e2acef3000e08ac6399d1f3b27e8e_hq.jpg
Grew up in the South near some ranches, now I've got a wolf side and am on adventures and such.
unknown.png
He's a redneck good ol' boy but also kinda childish.

And finally, the classic Doyle depictions of Sherlock Holmes. I'm fairly observant, could be better, but just his overall eccentric personality and character speak to a part of me. A good way to put it is there's a method to his madness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom