• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Describe Your Perfect Burger

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I apologize if there is already a recent, similar thread. I scrolled down the page and did not find one.

Good day, forum. I am curious to hear what your perfect burger is. I want you to describe it in as much detail as you possibly can, so that we can all picture it and drool as we think of it. I shall begin.

Starting from bottom to top, the bottom of a potato roll. Then the hamburger itself, well-done. Next, exactly one slice of tomato. On top of that, about one to two slices of Kosher Dill pickle. Atop that, precisely four slices of well-cooked, crispy bacon. On top of that, approximately seven Sour Cream and Onion flavored potato chips. And finally, the top half of the potato roll.

Oh my god my mouth is already watering.

Okay, that is my perfect burger. Now tell me all about yours. :>

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Bottom of a soy bun topped with ketchup and then kind of burnt beef patty, then some more ketchup and a very small amount of lettuce and then the top of the soy bun. That is the perfect burger. ^^

28688.jpg

you can try and read it :p

My favourite burger for now and forever the Dark Whopper from Burger King which was available when the Dark Knight movie came out.
Second place is the Big Tasty from McDonalds. =]

When the great people of Hamburg, Germany migrated to the United States of America in the 18th century and brought with them the fabulous delicacy known as the hamburger, I knew I had to get my hands on one. My first bold venture to the hamburger was a delight, but it left me craving more. And so that day, my quest began. The quest for the perfect burger. And now, after years of research, I have come to my conclusion on what my ideal hamburger would consist of.

First and foremost, my perfect burger would be caressed in sweet, soft sesame seed bun. Just over the horizon that is the bottom bun would be a well-done pound of angus beef. On top of that would be a six ounce steak. Two slices of cheese would help juxtaposize the flavoring of the burger after that. And then we would return to the meat as we lay four crispy chicken strips onto this heaping pile of juicy meat, fresh dairy, and glorious wheat. After the chicken strips would come one slice of crisp, refreshing lettuce. Our last component before the fabulous sesame seed bun at the top is a stack of a thousand dollars consisting of fifty dollar bills in the shape of a Jenga tower. And that, my friends, is my perfect burger.

zellinkda

one of many
aha, I have a tall tall order.

it's a sub sandwich, so here goes

it will have

Iceberg lettuce, (the kind that you get at restaurants) that rests on the top and bottom of the sandwich. then I'll have tomato on each side, perfect slices, about three per side. then, I'll add salty potato chips to add a delicate crunch. Then I'll add a few slices of cucumber. now comes meat! I will have Brown sugar ham, if anyone has had that, it tastes sweeter than honey ham IMO. I'll also add a few slices of deli turkey. Then I'll add Provolone cheese and cheddar cheese as well. finally, I'll add piping hot, sizzling bacon to top off my sandwich.

Now I know what I want for lunch.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
HOW CAN YOU DISLIKE PIZZA! wow.
For me it's this:
A savory Angus Beef burger, topped Baked Bacon, lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, cheese on the bottom of the patty, chilli on top off everything, and a sprinkle of cheese on the chili. Under a freshly baked bun =)

Dan

My favorite burger will always be, a good taste of an atty burger. She so tasty and has plenty of ketchup !

My perfect burger would be one that is healthy for you :P

Really though I have simple tastes and don't like a lot of condiments on my food usually. Toasted buns with pickles, mustard & ketchup and no cheese is fine for me.

octorok74

TETTAC
I hate going into detail mainly because I don't care what bun my burger is on, so long as it isn't regular bread. Okay, so: bottom bun, burger (about medium), cheese (generally cheddar, I dislike Swiss), mushrooms ( I love me some mushrooms on a burger), a couple strips of bacon (crispy, limp bacon is stupid), topped with some catsup unless I have the option for barbeque sauce, finally the top bun with a tad bit of mayo on it.

I've already had my perfect burger, but I can't recall what was in it so I listed my second favorite.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
It's got buns. Buns made of magic found in the furthest reaches of the Heavens.

It would have meat! Meat taken from the Cow King of the Bovine Kingdom, located on the Hidden Island of Cattleainia.

It would contain pickles. Pickles picked from the most picky pickle person in all of Pickle Space.

It would consist of mustard. Mustard received from the most divine of Condiment Fairies in the Deep Mayo Woods.

It would have ketchup. Ketchup bestowed upon me by the brave, and royal Tomato Prince, The ever so magical, Lord Catsup.

It would be grilled, and patched together by the Burger King Himself...

Aw-Yeah.

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
A burger that takes an hour to cook the perfect, %100 pure beef patty topped with lettuce, tomatoe, pickle, and everything else ou usually put on a burger. I'm now hungry because of this.

IMG_9261-640x392.jpg

Chili Lime Chicken Burgers. Just replace the chicken with turkey and it's perfect.

Recipe

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Krabby_Patty_2.jpg

Minus the tomatoes. Tomatoes are disgusting. Add ketchup on the bottom. And add mayo on the top. Mayo is amazing. Also, add bacon. Bacon is LIFE. Dora>Bacon
I think I rest my case.

ALSO; Any burger that is compiled of ramen noodles would be the best burger ever. Or a close second compared to that. ^ ^ ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom