• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Describe Your First Kiss

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
What was your first kiss like? Or maybe you haven't gotten to experience yet. If you haven't...what would you like your first kiss to be like? Where would it be? How would it feel? But if you have, how was it? How old were you? Are you with this person today? Or are they a stupid dumb**** from the past?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I was like 12. I just started secondary school and everyone was kissing, so it was the thing to do so to say. I can't remember it too much, but it was awkward and wet.

Beeker

Wild Card
Was curled up on a couch and we were both falling asleep. My mind was aweing over how happy and calm he looked, and it just felt like the right time to do I guess :sweat:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I guess I'm the first one to not have my first kiss, but I know who it's gonna be with and when. Me and my boo are gonna have our first kiss when midnight strikes this New Year's Eve. Dunno what it's gonna be like, but I hope it's as good as everyone says it will be.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
The first kiss with my girlfriend was at a cafe. She was so shy, it was really cute. After I kissed her, her face has as red as an apple.

The fact that this is still in Entertainment is either a huge oversight, or a hilarious joke on a forum for "nerds" (maybe not that funny, but eh). Actually it's not that funny in any context now that I think about it, but whatever.

In the car after a movie is the right way to do it, so I totally went with that one first. If it's dark you can stay there for like 30 minutes and no one cares, so that's a plus too.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
The fact that this is still in Entertainment is either a huge oversight, or a hilarious joke on a forum for "nerds" (maybe not that funny, but eh). Actually it's not that funny in any context now that I think about it, but whatever.

In the car after a movie is the right way to do it, so I totally went with that one first. If it's dark you can stay there for like 30 minutes and no one cares, so that's a plus too.

Actually, it was an accident. XD

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Hm, weird but I don't remember my first kiss. Nothing. I mean, I know who it was but I don't remember where, how it came about, or what it was like.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Ohhhhh boy.
Not counting the time i was kiss-raped (excuse the term) in second grade, It was October 2013, when I was visiting my home in the USA. I was at a theme park with mah boi jake, and we met this girl he had met online. An hour later we were hanging out with her and her group of friends, and they dared me to kiss her so I did. It was quick and mediocre with no feeling at all, and I never saw her again, so I don't count it.

What I consider my REAL first kiss was just last summer also in America. I have this best friend who was also my ex that I still secretly had feelings for as she did for me. My heart had just been "broken" by this girl I had been obsessing over for like a year, so I felt like crap. It was my friends birthday and I was at her house at like midnight with mah boi Jake and mah boi Jacob. I suggested we play spin the bottle, as an excuse to kiss her. So yeah she was a really good kisser and she said I was the best out of the three boys, so it was great. Eventually she and I went behind a tree and things.... Uh.... "escalated". Anyway the next day she hated me which really sucked so I felt like crap again, so no, we're not still together. Still friends tho

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Never once have I ever kissed anyone other than my grandma. I'd hate to humor the idea, but, as far as what it will be like...I imagine it would be something simple, you know, one of those sort of moments that your own parents would call cute. Call me a party pooper if you will, but to me a simple kiss on the cheek is something I think sounds sweeter and more, ahem, innocent :sweat:. But that's just me.

Wrong section but whatevs...

Nice to see you shrugged it off and stayed on thread topic this time Terminus...

I can hold a grudge can't I? No? Meh -.-.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Just chilling with my first boyfriend and both talking about not having kissed anyone before. And then BAM! We headbutted each other. Second attempt was more of a success. Since we were both new and probably quite bad at it, it was actually quite nice. No frame of reference for either of us! Remember doing it for ages too, was nice moment. :) Then cuddle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom