• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Describe Your First Kiss

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Basically, I said before that I knew who it was, and I do. I just couldn't determine which kiss was the first. Anyway, I was 15 and a little bit tipsy, he was laughing at me for being tipsy, then suddenly he just kissed me. I remember being really like... I didn't know what to do with my hands. It was nice, I suppose, but I am glad to say my awkwardness has decreased and my kissing skills have improved!

We went out and were drinking something. Then he suddenly kissed me. The feeling? I feel teeth!

This reminds me vividly of another story, not my first kiss but definitely my worst one. I was 17, at a party, and had been pissed off the whole time because... well, the entire situation is kind of funny, at another party I had kissed someone else (yes, I'm a s*ut, whatevs), and my ex boyfriend (we'd been broken up for ages) got annoyed so this time he brought this other girl to the party to make me jealous. It didn't work, the reason I was annoyed is because people were implying to me I must be annoyed. Anyway, this guy who had been following me around the whole night and I'd been resolutely blanking, was sitting next to me. I was sitting facing the total opposite direction, and then he just tapped me on the shoulder and crashed his face into my face with absolutely no build up. And TEETH. It actually kind of hurt and was not pleasurable. To be honest, when I think about it now I realise that was probably his first kiss. Poor guy, it didn't go so well. I didn't react at all and then just got up and walked away without a word to him because I didn't want to embarrass him by being all 'wtf', but probably I made him feel even worse that way!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well...

Technically, my first kiss (and actually first 9 or 10) that wasn't with somebody I'm related to occurred when I was just 5 years old. My "girlfriend" and I would often hide under a blanket in the back of the car and kiss, hoping nobody would notice... well, obviously they did. But anyway, ya, I barely remember it besides being extremely excited, lol.

However, my first kiss I had when I was not an immature, naive kindergardener occurred when I was 13. It was mostly because of that whole "trying to fit in" thing. Y'know, first year of high school, just wanted to be cool! So what happened? I was hanging out in the hall with a bunch of friends, shortly after my 13th birthday. We were having bets over who could get kissed first. Desperate not to lose, I talked to the first girl I saw, who happened to be my age, and asked her. So ya, that's when it happened, 13 years old with a girl I didn't even know, inside a stall of an empty bathroom (don't ask). Needless I think it is to say, I won that bet.

Man, grade 8 was a wild ride...

D

Deleted member 14134

Super awkward and more of a lip press than a kiss. I was an expert by my second attempt though ;)

Yeraza_Bats

Do Wa Ditty
My first kiss was a lip press :p I have only pecked lips so far in my 26 years of living, but I really enjoyed it :3 Would like to find a girl and do it again one day :p

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
Well, I could prob toy with the word "first" a bit.

My first kiss was when I was 9. I was a wild tomboy at the time so all the boys were basically my bros. I was painting when suddenly the boy next to me grabbed my face and kissed me. Mistake. My response was instantaneous; I punched him right in the face. His bawling did not stop for 15 minutes and I got kicked out of the classroom lol.

My first French kiss was when I was 16. It was probably one of the most disturbing experiences of my life lol. He leaned in. I responded. And then... you know how a windshield wiper works, going back and forth in a vigorous motion? Yeah. He did that with his tongue. I shoved him off me and spat a few times. His saliva was on my chin. I was basically waterboarded.

However, the first kiss I had that actually swept me off my feet and did all the things you'd read about in a romance novel was when I first kissed Brandon, my now-partner. It took a few years, but eventually I kissed someone and it was magical.

Still, great history for me; punched a dude and then almost drowned in saliva. I'm a hardened soldier now.

ich Will

Not very nearfetch'd
First time was probably in the fourth grade. We had this kissing game going on in which the girl and boy would eat on the same string of candy from both of their respective ends (like Lady and the Tramp) so that you would eventually meet in the middle and kiss. Did it and reacted like a typical kid, acting like I had been forced to do it, spitting everywhere going 'ewwwww'.
I still see that girl today, not date but literally see her passing by our neighborhood.

As for a real kiss, I had a fling when I was sixteen but I didn't like it. I couldn't feel anything but squishy, wet, and numb contact. Was nice to try though.

Everything since then has been pretty much the same with random people, except one of them which was actually not very bad. Had a cold and didn't tell her, ha ha enjoy that you random ****er (I did not know the person).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom