• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Describe each Zelda game with a Spongebob quote.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I love describing things with spongebob quotes, and I want to see what you all have. Please don’t use quotes to describe based on you feelings toward the game. For instance if you hated Skyward Sword, don’t describe it using “too bad that didn’t kill me.” Just describe the game itself.

Here are mine:

LoZ: “Wait a minute Patrick, I’m the maniac!”

AoL: “He was a 2 dimensional being trapped in our 3 dimensional world, longing for a purpose.”

LttP: “I was supposed to lead the bunny hop!”

LA: “Do us all a favor and stay out of our dreams.”

OoT: “You're a man now, SpongeBob, and it's time you started acting like one.... First, puff out your chest.”
“Now say, "tax exemption."” “Tax exemption.” “Now you must develop a taste for free-form jazz.

MM: “May I take your hat sir?”

OoA: “What is today but yesterday’s tomorrow?”

OoS: “What is it about summertime that makes us so happy? The firefly-lit nights, the intoxicating aroma of a charcoal briquette, the hypnotic sound of a lawnmower running over a flip-flop?”

WW: “It feels like someone’s.... TRYING TO SELL ME SOMETHING!”

FS/FSA: “And me makes ten! ....I think...”

MC: “You have it set to m for mini, when you should have it set to W for wumbo.”

TP: “Spongebob to peanut, come in peanut...” “What does it say?” “It’s dark in here...”

PH: “Leedleeddleedlee”

ST: “We should take Bikini Bottom, and PUSH it somewhere else!”

SS: “OH NO HE’S HOT!”

LBW: “What made you build a second [LttP] right next to the original?” “Money!”

TFH: “Those two are dorks.” “Yes, but they’re my dorks.”

BotW: “Clear your mind of everything but fine dinning... fine dinning, and breathing.”

Last edited:

funnier6

Courage~
This is like the most hilarious thing I’ve read in ages.

I’ma try to get a full list but here’s what I thought of so far.

LoZ- "All I said was, 'there's evil afoot'." "Evil evil evil evil EVIL!" "Would you please stop saying that?"

AoL- “Dang it I got dead again!”

ALttP- "I've invented a parallel universe!" "That's a mirror Patrick it's already been invented." "Somebody keeps stealing my ideas!"

LA-"There once was a man from Peru, who dreamt he was eating his shoe." "He woke with a fright, in the middle of the night, and found that his dream had come true."

OoT-

MM- "Five...four...three-" (BOOM) "Two!" "Why h h hy!!"

OoA- “What year is it?” “Thursday.”

OoS- “I’m gonna defeat the monkey man and save the ninth dimension!”

WW- “I, argh, think, argh, he’s, argh, trying, argh, to say-” (crash) “...Land.”

FS- "So, you here to help out the cause?" "No, I'm here to take your job.”

MC- "My wish, nay my command is to be taller!" "...Just a little." "Enough so I can crush my enemies like the vermin they are!"

TP- "This isn't your normal average darkness." "This is (dun dun) advanced darkness."

PH- (multiple crashes) "Patrick sure is a heavy sleeper." "Who's there?!"

ST- "Oh Squidward, we came just as soon as we were sure you were dead."

SS- "Squidward!" "The sky had a baby from my cereal box!"

ALBW- "I've gotta wash the marble, I've gotta date the marble, I've gotta BE the marble!"

TFH-"Hey, how'd you do that without shaving cream?" "It's a fake you idiot I bought it at the party store!"

Botw- "Spongebob, I found your name tag!" "Where?!" "Uh... I forgot again."

Last edited:

Requiem Of Spirit

It's a secret to everybody...
Alttp - " "Home is where you're surrounded by other critters that care about you."

OoT - “Future, future, future.”

MM - "You never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory."

Botw - “Wait, Spongebob, we’re not cavemen. We have technology.”

Guinea

Basically Tingle
WW: "Stop staring at me with them big ol eyes!"

OoT: "Want to see me run to that mountain and back? Want to see me do it again?"

BotW: "THE KRUSTY KRAYAYAYAYAYAB PIZZA, IS THE PIZZA FOR YOU AND... MEEE-HEEEEEE-EEEEEE!"

MM: "The Sash-Ringing, Flash-Singing, the Bash-Pinging..." "The Hash-Slinging Slasher!"

TFH: "Which one of you fellers is the REAL Dirty Dan?!" "Uh... I am?"

ALBW: *dolphin noises* *gasp* "You said number 11..."

TP: "Meow."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom