• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Describe a Video Game with a SpongeBob Quote

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
One of the first threads I made here was describing Zelda games with SpongeBob quotes. I enjoyed doing it and I’d figure that I’d make another one 2 years later. This time I’m not limiting it to Zelda though, so by all means go all out.

Also, please don’t describe your own feelings on the game, unless it’s an almost unanimously agreed upon opinion. For example, if you didn’t like Sonic Forces, don’t say “Soiled it! Soiled it!” Just describe the game itself.

Also Also, while I’m not making a rule saying which SpongeBob quotes to use, it’s probably wiser to try and limit yourself to the first 3-4 seasons and the first movie, as that’s the era most people remember.

Also Also Also, remember to put spoiler boxes where needed.

Anyway, here’s every single Layton game with a SpongeBob quote:

Curious Village-
“Attention, everyone, run for your lives! Robots have taken over the world! …….. Our world!”

Diabolical Box-
“You're old. (You're old.)
Groaning like a geezer,
Feel yourself a-cracklin'
Like an old has-been,
Look at yourself, old man, you've got multiple chins
'Cause you're old!”

Unwound Future-
“You know, if I were to die right now in some sort of fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a friend, well, that would just be okay.”

Last Specter-
“I saw it! It was big! It was all wiggly! And it ate everything!”

Miracle Mask-
“You used me… FOR LAND DEVELOPMENT!”

Azran Legacy-
“Cause you and me? We're like brothers... only closer."

Laytons Mystery Journey-
“Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are.”

Layton Brothers Mystery Room-
"The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma."

Eternal Diva (I know it’s not a game but it’s still based on the game and it’s still canon so shut up it’s my own thread)-
“WE’RE GOING TO ATLANTIS, WE’RE GOING TO ATLANTIS!”

Vs Phoenix Wright-
“Knights, jesters, dragons, medieval bowling alleys, 12th century? Don't you see, Patrick? We really are in medieval times!”

I get that most of you won’t understand the ones I’ve made, but that just gives you a chance to make ones that are funnier than mine, so have at it.

Dapperchihiro123

I got a key! Let me find a door!
Hollow knight- I got two!
"I have no soul"
"This is not your average everyday darkness, this is... ADVANCED darkness!"

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Every fighting game that requires a pointlessly long string of inputs to do anything:
“First go like this, spin around - stop! Double-take three times... one, two, three. Then... pelvic thrust! Woo! Woo! Stop on your right foot - Don't forget it! Now it's time to bring it around town. Bring it around town! Then you do this, and that, this and that, and this and that, and then...”

*does a single punch that realistically could’ve been accomplished with a single button press*

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Mario series: “Look at me! I’m a guy with a mustache!”

Sonic series: “Wanna see me run to that mountain and back? Wanna see me do it again?”

Smash Bros: *Patrick getting beaten up without SpongeBob doing anything*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom