• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Descendants Identical! Implausible!!

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I am but Im not...

For one thing it confuses me. It makes me think that they're reincarnations, not related. And secondly, in the case of the two main protagonists (Link and Zelda) Its a little awkward. SS hints that there may be more to their friendship, however, Oot hints that they may be DIRECT SIBLINGS... Which is well.... a little weird.
But on the flip side, I feel a lot closer to and recognize the characters better if they look like someone they're descendant of.

Idk i guess it doesn't bug me too much, as long as i don't think too much about it.

I am but Im not...

For one thing it confuses me. It makes me think that they're reincarnations, not related. And secondly, in the case of the two main protagonists (Link and Zelda) Its a little awkward. SS hints that there may be more to their friendship, however, Oot hints that they may be DIRECT SIBLINGS... Which is well.... a little weird.
But on the flip side, I feel a lot closer to and recognize the characters better if they look like someone they're descendant of.

Idk i guess it doesn't bug me too much, as long as i don't think too much about it.

It does?

When?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom