• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Derp Moments

Umm, not exactly derpy...but I used to jump every time Redeads would scream at me. ^OxO^ Also, there have been a few times where I've accidentally killed Link because I got distracted while playing and made him jump off a cliff or into a pit or something ^^' It took me a day to figure out what to do when I encountered the Big Goron in Majora's Mask haha :3

1. The key puzzles in SS, My little brother always knew it within 5 seconds while I was trying for like half an hour or so...

2. Remember how frustating the spirit flutes are in ST. The last one with (SPOILER SPOILER) Zelda is supposed to be easy. Then again my little brother could do it in with one try and I still don't know how those flutes work.

3. In PH I didn't understand what ciela meant by drawing an 8 in the Final Boss.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
The first time I was in this area, I thought you had to constantly control Goron Link while he rolled. I didn't realize that those barricades would rebound you perfectly if you hit it at the right angle. It took me hours to do, and I felt so stupid afterwards.

Haha, I did that too.... but I had a strategy guide with me. :`v`:
I looked it up after about 10 or 30 tries.
I thought at first that he wouldn't move unless you pushed forward.
Now though, I know you don't have to push forward to make the Goron move, you just have to hold A.
SO, NOW, anytime I use the Goron Mask, I just push left/right to turn. :3

Last edited:
When I first started playing ALBW I didn't realize that you need to use the net to catch fairies. I kept trying to swing at them with a bottle and getting frustrated when it didn't work.

In the end I had to look up how to do it. :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom