• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Deniro's Zelda Art

Finished with the Request :) the transistion between the characters and the background was kinda bad, but it was the best i could manage :P today is the last day of my fall holiday (dunno what it's called in english) so I might not update as frequent as I've done the last few days. OPEN FOR REQUESTS :)

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Ha ha, that is very awesome! I love them both! Although, Zelda looke kinda wierd. Still looks great!

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Nice artwork, Deniro! Keep it up! I really like the Link and Toon Link meet. Really cute. Can you draw me SwS Zelda? It would awesome!

sorry for taking long time with updating, but with school and everything this is probably how often I'll be able to draw, made link playing ocarina, probably wont do SwS Zelda since I kinda did her a few pics up

Drawing is of Link based on the sprite in Link's awakening

Requests?

Massive update, tutorial for how to use Hand drawn drawings to make digital art using a pencil, a PC, Pen, An eraser and free Image editing software, made for Raindrop14
this picture is really big, So I decided to put it inside a spoiler tag

Your style is very unqie and cool. Great drawings :)

Thread necromancy at it's finest, but thanks, nice to see some more norwegians on here :) as a matter of fact, I'm done with parts of a new picture, for the steampunk thingie, more steampunky stallchildren to come! :)

one more done :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom