• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Deniro's Zelda Art

Wow, it's been a while, have had a lot of school work to do (still have), but I finally got something finished, it's supposed to be Igos du Ikana, the dead king of Ikana, expect he's now alive, used black for shading to make it look like the official nintendo art :P

As always I want requests!

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I like how you try to mimic the MM shading style, it really adds a lot. This weightier version of Igos is strange, but it definitely fits for your style of art. His right hand and right pinkie toe seem strange, but aside from that, it's good.

The toe got messed up in the scanner, but the hand is my own fault, I need to get better at drawing hands -.- I'm working on the Link vs Gohma thing right now :)

EDIT:

Done with Link vs Gohma, ended up doing it WW style after trying both Oot and OoX
For the first time in this thread, I've coloured it by hand!, only the (silly) background and some minor touch up was done digitally, btw, does anyone have a turtorial for making cool backgrounds becaus eI'm not good at it.

linkvsgohmaww.png

I do as always want more requests!:)

ANOTHER EDIT:

lagenie.png

Created a little piece for the LA month, still want requests:)

Last edited:
Guess what the random drawing art is this week?
Let's see you go up against my version of Nightmare: Dethel (final version)

Well, entries was due 17th of May, and the theme is also LA meets ZD, If I've been reffering to the right thread, so I guess I can't enter :(

EDIT: found the new thread, why is it not stickied?

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I read the page early (before the sub-topic was up) it was my first one, and I read the rules ON THE 17th. I decidd not to enter this time, but wait until next time to start.

IIII'MMMMM BAAAAAACK
this time with just a small drawing of TP link, I was very happy with the colouring, so I decided to post it even If i hadn't used this gallery in a while, will try to get more stuff up today, and I WANT REQUESTS since I don't have a very good imagination.

EDIT: made another, this one isn't so much about the art and more of a one-frame comic, it contains a very minor sexual joke, so if you're very easily offended, don't look

Last edited:
back with another update, this time, it's our awesome new antagonist, Ghirahim!

Also, i really want feedback, especially on my new style of coluring, I do as always want requests!

thank you so much, made another picture earlier today, but my internet went down, so I'm uploading it now. it is of the adoreable new kiwkis, here it is

I kinda hurried a little on this, as you can tell by the harsh lines :P
I experiented a little on the background, because I'm not good at them, and I think it turned out OK, AS ALWAYS ACCEPTING REQUESTS!! :)

Dragon is done, I tried out a dozen of different dragons (even spike from Mlp) before finding one that went Okay, I hope you like it! :)

Requests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom