• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Deniro's Zelda Art

Hey there, I wanted to create a thread for my Zelda art, so I did :wave:, first, here is two enemies from Zelda 1, a Lynel and
I'm so hungry, I could eat
an Octorock. both of these are drawn digitally, and both of these are drawn today.
lynelWWJPEG.jpgoctorockWWjpeg.jpg

The next piece is a crew of pirates drawn in wind waker style that i drew a while ago, this one is also digital.

wind waker pirates ZD.jpg

So what do you think?

PS: I want requests, but I will only do Zelda related art :)

Last edited:

Ganondork

goo
Wow, these are fantastic! Can you do a picture of darknut fighting Link? (preferably TP style, but WW is good too)

Wow, fast answers! coool, I will try starting on your requests as soon as possible, but it's very difficult to draw TP style drawings, especialy without photoshop, so it will be wind waker, also, thanks for the tip chargewith sword!

Hi guys, I'm done with the Link and Tetra thing (even though they are not standing back to back :wave:)
ZDliktetraPNG.jpg
I will be gone for the weekend and have a lot of school work next week, but I will try to finish the link vs ironknuckle thing as soon as possible!

EDIT: Why is my picture changed from png to jpg when I post it here?

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Hi guys, I'm done with the Link and Tetra thing (even though they are not standing back to back :wave:)
View attachment 11698
I will be gone for the weekend and have a lot of school work next week, but I will try to finish the link vs ironknuckle thing as soon as possible!

EDIT: Why is my picture changed from png to jpg when I post it here?

Did you try using imageshack? Maybe that would work?

I'm done with the Link vs Darknut! and I finally managed to get the picture right :bleh:

It ended up based on the link and the darknut from the original NES game, drawn by hand, colouring and adding effects done on PC.

I'm now done with my current requests so new ones are apriciated! :)

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I'm done with the Link vs Darknut! and I finally managed to get the picture right :bleh:

It ended up based on the link and the darknut from the original NES game, drawn by hand, colouring and adding effects done on PC.

Great coloring quality here! The textures are especially fitting. The designs also have this wonderful classic feel here. I'm glad the png did well for you.

Here's something that you may want to try to test yourself: Link vs Gleeok (original)

Ganondork

goo

Wow! That is amazing! It has a CD-i Link style. At least somebody made CD-i Link look cool.

didn't have a lot of stuff to do today, so I'm also done with the Link vs. Gleeok requested by chargewithsword
Warning: this drawing contains mild cartoon blood, do not open the spoiler tag if you don't wanna see mild cartoon blood.
This one was also drawn by hand, then coloured and added effects digitally.

So now I'm open for requests again, bring it on!:)

Also, the link in the last picture wasn't supposed to be Cd-i Link, it was supposed to be classic link, from the nes games, but I can see that they look quite like eachother, especially from behind.:sweat:

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
didn't have a lot of stuff to do today, so I'm also done with the Link vs. Gleeok requested by chargewithsword
Warning: this drawing contains mild cartoon blood, do not open the spoiler tag if you don't wanna see mild cartoon blood.
This one was also drawn by hand, then coloured and added effects digitally.

So now I'm open for requests again, bring it on!:)

Also, the link in the last picture wasn't supposed to be Cd-i Link, it was supposed to be classic link, from the nes games, but I can see that they look quite like eachother, especially from behind.:sweat:

Very wonderful drawing I say. Your texture and design is very fitting for the classical Zelda style while presenting it in a slightly updated fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom