• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Demos

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Do you play demos? Have you brought a game because of a demo and did it live upto or above expectations or did you feel conned??

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Yeah I probably won't pass on a demo of a game. The earliest demo I remember playing was Super Smash Bros. Melee at an old local gaming store (it eventually went out of business). I've played many Zelda demos, the demo of The Wind Waker that is on the The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition, I remember playing a demo of Skyward Sword too at Best Buy. I also have a vivid memory of playing a demo of Super Mario Galaxy 2 at Wal-Mart. The most recent demo I played was for Cadence of Hyrule.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I thought for a moment Demos was a new spinoff with Kalle Demos as the main protagonist. Demos: A Hyrule Story. I am sad to know this is not the case.
What would Kalle Demos do in a game??

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I actually feel like demos are lacking these days. One of the cool things about consoles connecting to the internet back when the 360 launched was being able to download demos, which I did often. You could even play trials of digital arcade games which I don't think modern consoles let you do anymore. Nowadays, demos seem rare or are treated like some kind of special offering to players rather than being about the exposure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom