• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Demon Slayer News

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
With season 2 on the horizon, I thought I'd make this thread to post any updates we might be getting or to have some discussion. On October 10th season 2 will start releasing, surprisingly enough with the Mugen train storyline. This was recently put out as a movie, but they will apparently be breaking it into pieces and putting it in the show as regular episodes. Personally I'm glad they're doing this, considering I don't have the movie so I assumed I would just have to skip that part. Starting December they'll be releasing new episodes going into the Red Light District storyline, which I can't wait to see. Episodes should be airing weekly, from what I heard.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm surprised they are going over the content from the movie in the form of a series rather than moving on to something else but I really enjoyed the movie so I don't think I'd mind seeing it with some more detail anyways.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm surprised they are going over the content from the movie in the form of a series rather than moving on to something else but I really enjoyed the movie so I don't think I'd mind seeing it with some more detail anyways.
Same,I was under the impression that they made it into a movie because it would take too much time to cover it in the show. Now they're putting it in anyway so I guess they just really wanted a movie :shrugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom