• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Demise's Workout Schedule

Now I don't know about you guys but I think Demise is the MOST buff villain in the Zelda series. I think he's the most buff character period but I'll have to look into that. Did you see that stomach? That must've been like a 60-pack! I think the reason why he was so fat when he became The Imprisoned is because he hadn't worked out in like thousands of years. So what do you think Demise does to get that hefty? What I wanna know is how much he can bench press. I'd guestimate about four.........................................thousand pounds. With one arm! What do you think Demise's workout schedule is?

Last edited:
Hmm... Considering he has the power to destroy life as we know it... He could probably bench press a small planet XD Creative question by the way!

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Very creative...
Anyway, he probably beats the **** out of a bunch of Link statues for a warm-up, then uproots trees and does about 7000000 abdominal curls before taking a break and doing it again for the rest of the day.

Demise's Workout Schedule:

5:30 a.m. 200 pushups, 300 crunches, 150 pullups
6:15 a.m. Simulation battle against a Bokoblin Horde
7:00 a.m. Tea time and breakfast with Ghirahim while lifting dunbbells
7:15 a.m. 100 mile jog
9:00 a.m. Cool down period-dart throwing with Link's face as center
10:00 a.m. Mass killing of disloyal troopers.
11:00 a.m. Simulation invasion of Faron.
12:00 p.m. Boxing with Faron, Eldin, and Lanayru Dragons
1:15 p.m. Sword fighting with Ghraihim.
2:00 p.m. Bamboo chopping
3:00 p.m. Spiritual workout-training of inner hate
4:00 p.m. Leading scouts into battle
4:45 p.m. Searching for Link while sprinting
6:00 p.m. Treadmill exercises on 100 times Hyrule's gravity.
7:00 p.m. Stimulation exercise-Hitting on Princess Zelda
8:45 p.m. Reward after hard day of work-Dance off with Fi and Ghirahim

First of all... this thread made my morning. x) And secondly, it is stated by Fi that Demise looks different to each person who lays eyes on him. So as far as I'm concerned, he could be a big flabby ball of evil rubber bands. What I do know is that Groose saw something different than Link... described him as "greasy" and "slimeball".

[Demise] might be powerful, but that doesn't always mean great physical strength. He might barely be able to wield his sword, and I'd still consider him powerful due to his mastery over time.

But to play along... his work out schedule is... smashing his face into people's windows. Because whacking your head into things actually does burn calories... it would also explain why Demise has a face that looks like it got run over by a steamroller [at least for Link, it looks like that].

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well first I imagine he's been injecting roids for thousands of years, because there is no way anybody can get that big without them. His physique is definitely not natural. He probably has trouble carrying his own weight which explains his heavy breathing. Imagine having to carry those pecs around with you. As for physical strength, he will be strong, far stronger than any human but not perhaps as strong as you might think. He clearly does not have that much energy due to never doing cardio. I think his real power would come from his magic.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Seven a.m., waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh, gotta go to the past
Gotta have my sword, gotta have the triforce
Seein' everything, the time is goin'
Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin'
Gotta get down to the sealing spike
Gotta catch my minion, I see my enemy.

Kickin' him in the face
Sittin' on his face
Gotta make my mind up
Which arm should I break?

It's doomsday, doomsday
Gotta kill Link on doomsday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the end, the very end
doomsday, doomsday
Gettin' down on doomsday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the end

murdering, murdering (Yeah)
murdering, murdering (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin' forward to the end (of the world)

(to the tune of Friday)

Last edited:
First of all... this thread made my morning. x) And secondly, it is stated by Fi that Demise looks different to each person who lays eyes on him. So as far as I'm concerned, he could be a big flabby ball of evil rubber bands. What I do know is that Groose saw something different than Link... described him as "greasy" and "slimeball".

[Demise] might be powerful, but that doesn't always mean great physical strength. He might barely be able to wield his sword, and I'd still consider him powerful due to his mastery over time.

This. ↑

Just to contribute, I'd say his work out schedule involves nothing more than a crapload of energy drinks, those of which are infused with the darkness in people's hearts, hatred, and the desire to wield the Triforce once and for all. It also takes the keen eye of a person to view him as a buff, scaly, flame-haired, Akuma-based demon. I guess you could say he doesn't have a workout schedule at all; he has no need for one... :/

Taggerung115

Warrior
mandym287;462659his work out schedule is... smashing his face into people's windows. Because whacking your head into things actually [i said:
does[/i] burn calories... it would also explain why Demise has a face that looks like it got run over by a steamroller [at least for Link, it looks like that].

Run over by a steamroller. Nice one. I can just picture that.

And TwilightDeku:very clever. I like the way you put it.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Demise's workout schedule would be at this level or higher:
[video=youtube;LhMFt10JYKo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhMFt10JYKo[/video]

dude if you had as much free time as he did when he was locked up in there, wouldnt you just spend your time getting ripped. i know my right arm would be huge at least.

i think demise is secretly groose, so he probably uses that punching bag with link's face and punches it like 348907234897 times a day.

Demise's Workout Schedule:

5:30 a.m. 200 pushups, 300 crunches, 150 pullups
6:15 a.m. Simulation battle against a Bokoblin Horde
7:00 a.m. Tea time and breakfast with Ghirahim while lifting dunbbells
7:15 a.m. 100 mile jog
9:00 a.m. Cool down period-dart throwing with Link's face as center
10:00 a.m. Mass killing of disloyal troopers.
11:00 a.m. Simulation invasion of Faron.
12:00 p.m. Boxing with Faron, Eldin, and Lanayru Dragons
1:15 p.m. Sword fighting with Ghraihim.
2:00 p.m. Bamboo chopping
3:00 p.m. Spiritual workout-training of inner hate
4:00 p.m. Leading scouts into battle
4:45 p.m. Searching for Link while sprinting
6:00 p.m. Treadmill exercises on 100 times Hyrule's gravity.
7:00 p.m. Stimulation exercise-Hitting on Princess Zelda
8:45 p.m. Reward after hard day of work-Dance off with Fi and Ghirahim
Lol@8:45 p.m.
Purgatory in a sword must suck.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Dudes he's a DEMON KING. He doesnt need to work out...

Interesting point about Groose calling him a greasy slimeball. But I think that's more of an insult than a physical description, either that or Groose is refering to Demise's other form, the Imprisoned.

Lol at 7:00 pm. Only...didnt he say something like "Hylia picked a pathetic new body! She was glorious in her true form..." So I don't think he's at all interested in Zelda. That one should be changed to "hitting on Hylia" :lol:

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I remember Fi telling Link that Demise is different in every persons eyes. As far as I'm concerned, he could looked like Fledge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom