• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Demise

to me demise wasn't that hard or that easy ,but I think demise deserved to be very hard, It should have been a mixture of phantom bellum and phase 4 of ganondorf from TP that would be insane !

M

MetroAndroid

I found Demise incredibly difficult, but I didn't know you could Skyward Strike him with the lightning >.> My first try on him took 4 health potions, and I beat him with 1 heart remaining xD Even with the lightning trick I still find him difficult because he always hits me right before I can use it on him, forcing me to wait until the lightning strikes my sword again.

In Hero Mode, he is a major pain. Doing four hearts a hit in the second phase was awful. He kept charging me, and he killed me twice when I was trying to drink a potion/in the middle of drinking one. Definitely not a super-easy battle.

i dont care if it was easy or not. that guy was awsome! he had flippin fire instead of hair! how can you think that's not cool?

T

TheCynic

As a hardcore oldschool zelda fan I did kind of feel like the final Boss fight with Demise was a bit weak. But ive always felt that final boss fights were more for giving closure to the story rather than giving a challenge to the player, at least in Zelda games.

Demise is the first final boss that gave me THAT much trouble. Ganondorf in OoT, TP and WW was nowhere as hard as Demise (well, except for Puppet Ganon's 3rd form, but that was because it was annoying and pretty random).

I have never encountered a final boss as hard as Demise in a Zelda game. Even knowing how to beat Demise, he was still difficult for me. I found it took more skills beating him than previous final bosses.

Given the polls I've seen, most people found Demise hard. If he was really easy as people think they are, then people wouldn't really bother uploading youtube videos of themselves beating Demise quickly, cause it's not worth bragging about if he wasn't hard at all.

SuperMetroid

Eating Your Brains
I used 2 faeries the first time I fought Demise and I got up to his second phase. Sadly, I died. After going back to Skyloft and buying 2 Health++ potions, I fought him again and lost 1 heart.

I enjoyed the fight with Demise, my first playtrough I needed more than one time, but when I did him in Hero Mode it took only 1 time.

I agree that ganondorf in TP was much more difficult than Demise in SS. The Imprisoned was a challenge for me, but Demise in little form, was very easy. Yeah, should have done more with Demise.

Warrior of Fire

The Hero of Time
My first time, he kept killing me, and I even figured out how to kill him. He'd always get that one last blow that would kill me. In the end, I went back to Skyloft, bought a Guardian Potion and a couple Heart Potions, and upgraded them all completely. Only used the Guardian Potion+. Without that, I found Demise to be very difficult and, according people who've defeated him without potions, almost unbeatable.

lotrfanatic

ChronoPhoenix
i wouldnt know i havent beat TP yet. but i thought Demise was hard at first. it took me 3 tries (maybe i just suck)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom