• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Demise Is....

G

glaceer

Lol, the video i just watched just got taken down, and that guy had fought demise some times, it's not as easy as that looked ;)

This is one of those amusing examples where nostalgia blinds you, because I'm just gonna ASSUME you're an OoT fanboy and as such believe Ganon is any harder... hint: he is not

I've never played OoT...I found it too boring and never got into it.

I'm sorry, have you personally fought Demise yourself? If not, don't say he's easy.

Yes, I have three times now!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just watched the Demise vid yesterday before it got taken down. It is so incredibly simple, though the fact that he is a large fellow will steer people in the wrong path. Just slash three times (third slash should hit if you go left, up, then left again), get one or two hits in, back flip to dodge his swing [I think he double slashes if you stick too close]. Rinse and repeat til the scenery turns into a...shocking arena. Skyward Strike (sword beams from now on) to electrify him [his dark Master Sword is metal, so it conducts] then hack at him. Be very careful not to slash at him without using SStrikes because he will always have electricity in his Dark Master Sword – slashing at him with get you shocked and you'll be open for attack though his slashes only deal a heart of damage or so I've seen. Once he's on the ground, ending blow, and oops, there you go: finished final boss. It sounds easy on paper, actually doing it is even simpler.

My first one was OoT when I was decently younger, but I never got past the Fire Temple because I got bored and sold my N64. A few years later, I got my buddy's gamecube and played Wind Waker and loved it. Such a fun, humorous, but intense game. I got the collector's edition CD when I got my Wii and beat the majority of majora's mask. I also played LttP on the virtual console and loved it.

I just watched the Demise vid yesterday before it got taken down. It is so incredibly simple, though the fact that he is a large fellow will steer people in the wrong path. Just slash three times (third slash should hit if you go left, up, then left again), get one or two hits in, back flip to dodge his swing [I think he double slashes if you stick too close]. Rinse and repeat til the scenery turns into a...shocking arena. Skyward Strike (sword beams from now on) to electrify him [his dark Master Sword is metal, so it conducts] then hack at him. Be very careful not to slash at him without using SStrikes because he will always have electricity in his Dark Master Sword – slashing at him with get you shocked and you'll be open for attack though his slashes only deal a heart of damage or so I've seen. Once he's on the ground, ending blow, and oops, there you go: finished final boss. It sounds easy on paper, actually doing it is even simpler.

Again, I hate these double standards that a new game is criticized for an easy boss, but OoT, MM, and WW are excused for an easy boss because they're "established classics" by now.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Again, I hate these double standards that a new game is criticized for an easy boss, but OoT, MM, and WW are excused for an easy boss because they're "established classics" by now.

Ganondorf from OOT was not easy, he did 4 hearts of damage each time. MM was hell in comparison, very hard, unless you cheat and use fierce deity. WW, well that was a piece of cake and I do not excuse it for having an easy boss. It is one of the things I think was wrong with the game.

Ganon0075

Ganon, King of Douchness.
I believe that the battle does seem quite easy but I must admit that I might have trouble with the motion controls.
Just because it looks easy when someone else does it does not mean it will be easy for the person that watched it.
Can't wait to fight him myself though. ^_^

Z

zeldafan888

My first one was OoT when I was decently younger, but I never got past the Fire Temple because I got bored and sold my N64. A few years later, I got my buddy's gamecube and played Wind Waker and loved it. Such a fun, humorous, but intense game. I got the collector's edition CD when I got my Wii and beat the majority of majora's mask. I also played LttP on the virtual console and loved it.

It was the exact opposite for me, the reason why I never completed the game was because my n64 was broken, I was't until last year that I got a chance to replay and nearly completed the game on virtuel console and you why known I could't complete the game, three words: dark beast ganon, he was so annoying to beat especially after you get the master sword again, even if I had enough magic and arrow, I will never beat this boss.

Ganon0075

Ganon, King of Douchness.
It was the exact opposite for me, the reason why I never completed the game was because my n64 was broken, I was't until last year that I got a chance to replay and nearly completed the game on virtuel console and you why known I could't complete the game, three words: dark beast ganon, he was so annoying to beat especially after you get the master sword again, even if I had enough magic and arrow, I will never beat this boss.

Phase 1: Roll under legs strike tail with either the Megaton Hammer or the Big Goron Sword, then quickly run from him. (Repeat a few times)
Phase 2: Do same but use Master Sword.
(Repeat a few times)
Final Blow: Strike with Master Sword in face.
Simple.

And it's just Ganon. Dark Beast Ganon is from TP.

Zelda I, Zelda II, and ALttP last bosses are 10x harder Than Demise. He just needs more attacks and needs to attack more frequently. Even WW Ganon was harder. It was alot of other things that OoT Ganon could have done. They could have made that battle so much better.

Z

zeldafan888

Phase 1: Roll under legs strike tail with either the Megaton Hammer or the Big Goron Sword, then quickly run from him. (Repeat a few times)
Phase 2: Do same but use Master Sword.
(Repeat a few times)
Final Blow: Strike with Master Sword in face.
Simple.

And it's just Ganon. Dark Beast Ganon is from TP.
but what make him so difficult for me is the fact that I always run out of fairys, magic, arrows and I only have 2 bottle, mayby I should do that tedious cucco sidequest which give me a third bottle.

Yeah demise suck compere to earlier final boss of series even compere to the entire twilight princess ganondorf battle.
thinking about it, mayby the demise fight was scripted battle like the Yu yevon in final fantasy X and the scripted sephiroth fight after his one winged angle form.
this was just the players final challenge before the ending of the game, the real final boss was the third ghirahim fight in the sense that jecht was the final boss of a game with a poorly written plot Lmao

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
I saw the battle. Looked about average in terms of difficulty. I think ALTTP Ganon and TWW Ganon were a tad more interesting as one could only be killed with a particular weapon, and the other had a lot of flare and finesse when sword fighting. Either way, I'm looking foreward to the final battle, but I want to experience the game first, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom