• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

[deleted]

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Well, that's the thing: She and I have been friends for a while, and it's very recent that we haven't been talking.
Oh. Well, then talk to her. It was like that with one of my friends; we don't talk anymore. Contact her in some way, talk to her like you always used to.

Wisdom Triforce

Call of duty FTL (spits)
well someones loved me we were going out than i broke it off and she went bawling into the bathroom and mixed her next class then all of her friends started yelling at be to the point that i yelled at them that scared em away. i have also had deep affection close to love but never love but has anyone love is when you get in 2 fights max youre whole relationship love is when you never want to be apart basically love is a connection stronger then any other force and love if it is true is always there.

I am in love with a beauty I have never met! I do not even know her name but I have seen her in visions..
She is everything to me! But I do not think she likes me back... X.O if this sounds completely awkward Private message me..
Also I had a crush on my childhood best friend but I had to let her gooo..... She was straight and well I am not :P

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I have never loved anyone, or really been attracted to anyone. I'm somewhat devoid of such emotions, it seems.

But I do sometimes get very close to people as friends, and become very sad if they drift away.

Anyway, aside from that, I could be said to love computers and video games to the point that I might be able to count it as love in this sense.

donkey kong

Juicy pants.
Well as of right now a lot of girls like me. But one I will mention is one of my close friends likes me a lot and so does her sister, but I'm not interested in her in that sort of way. I like this other girl but she only views me as a friend. Probably because I am very shy toward girls unless they are one of my closest friends. So obviously I never tried to ask her out. Plus I act like a total dork around her :dry:.

Linksister82

Setterwind
My first crush was in like first grade and I don't remember it well. I have had a ton and a half of crushes in my lifetime and I'm still going! I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve and that has gotten me hurt more than once. The thing is, I can't figure out how not to be the way I am. I develop crushes way too easy and once I like someone...it's over. LOL I mean there is nothing that they can say that would make me not like them. It's like I get tunnel vision and they are all I want and all I see. It's a pain in the butt when it's an online crush too cuz then if they don't like me they can just ...ya know...stop talking to me. *sigh* I hate crushes and I think they hate me too.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Does it mke sense to be around someone you like and be the happiest you can be, yet being around them also causes emotional and somewhat physical pain?

I too have felt that same feeling for the exact same reason, the pain feels like a sharp knife being repetedly stabbed into my chest.
For me, it's more like a punch to the stomach, but yeah, it sucks. To make things worse, her boyfriend is just some random guy she met online, yet I'm right there in front of her.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I too have felt that same feeling for the exact same reason, the pain feels like a sharp knife being repetedly stabbed into my chest.

That's the kind of thing I feel when I talk to this girl. the stabbing thing. And she doesn't have a bf. If you don't know what she did, it's one of my blog posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom