• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

[deleted]

G

Goron Nick

I don't even know what love is ZH......The last love I had didn't have a mutual feeling(Found out in the end.) Yeah, I'm talkin' about Alissa. I mean, I'm over it, but still kinda confused.

Yeah, hey sorry for re-posting.

How did you get Savannah and Tiff to like you so easily?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
I don't even know what love is ZH......The last love I had didn't have a mutual feeling(Found out in the end.) Yeah, I'm talkin' about Alissa. I mean, I'm over it, but still kinda confused.

Yeah, hey sorry for re-posting.

How did you get Savannah and Tiff to like you so easily?

Ah, lemme answer this one, Tiffany and him have known each other for... well I don't know how long specifically, but long enough for him to grow on her. Savannah on the other hand, well, ya know, she was weird, and looking for a boyfriend. Plus ZH gets all romantic and crap when he talks to girls, and I guess it's just his personality. :yes:

For all the years we've known this guy, I think you would've caught on to that. :P

Last edited:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
My first crush as far as I remember was a girl named Sam. I met her a few days after I started 7th grade. She was really nice then and we were friends. She's in my high school right now, but sometimes I get over her, other times I don't. It's really confusing.

I don't think that anyone's liked me, unless they hid it and I had no idea.

Last edited:
W

woflderp

Crush = Ash and Misty
Love = Pikachu and Ash

Now with that outta the way. You have crush, love, and lust. Need I explain? When you're crushing you're just at the first stage of whether or not this an infatuation or a simple dose of lust. Remember not to fall to hard or soar too high too early. Some say friendship first is the way to go. Sometimes that doesn't work for most people. Now i'm not saying to jump the gun and go for a "I think i've fallen head of heals for you. Will you marry me?" I don't believe in love at first sight but a yearning for someone you admire/admired for a long/short period of time.

At a young age your hormones have a tendency to start raging once you've viewed someone of the opposite or same sex. Is this love yet? Here you are now having fantasies about this person and what sacrifices and choices you'd be making together. You're no longer on earth anymore. As I've learned through my experience Men love the feeling of being touched and having to be close to someone as Women like to express their feelings by talking it out as well as feeling that same closeness. Becareful who you're leaning against 'cause that's when people get the wrong message.

Love is a funny thing. It also has a weird stage. The honeymoon stage; where you two are hopelessly in love for a good 3-4months and after that stage wears off you're now at the situation where you're thinking "Have I met with a terrible fate?"

I met my bf online and we've been together for over a year. There are moments where I feel content without him and there are other moments were I need to be with him. If you're in a relationship try to balance it out. You're better off taking a break from each other from time to time than seeing each other everyday with little to nothing to talk about. That's how relationships seem to stifle and why the honeymoon stage sucks.

Before I start to ramble on and on, i'm just gonna leave it at that. I doubt many of you would read this anyway xD
I'm just talking from experience and from seeing a lot of talk shows xP go fig.

Fig

The Altruist
I have a lot of crushes on many girls throughout my high school years. There is this senior whose name is Alyssa, and she is really nice! I asked her out my freshman year when she was a sophomore, but she said that it wasn't the time for one. At least it wasn't a no!

My second crush is a girl named Cindy. She's a junior right now, and we first met each other when Carlos introduced us to each other. We are still great friends and have a lot of interests that we have in common. She's very quiet, but loves to talk with me. She's a very cute girl with an amazing ability for drawing. Plus, she has a nice set....... you know.

Next is Krystal, a junior who has a big heart. She's fun, amazing, and really cute! When she gives me hugs, she gives me a burst of love inside! She also has a nice set of........you know. Anyways, Krystal is a special friend to me and I love till the end of time.

Ingrid is also a cute girl who barely became a sophomore this year. Last year she noticed that I was very quiet and rarely talked to anyone. She helped open my heart to tell my friends my problems that I have. She also told me to become nicer towards everyone, so that's what I'm doing.

Finally is a young freshman named Karina. She is the quietest girl I have ever seen. But at least she comes up to me tells why she can't certain notes and other French horn stuff. Sometimes, she tells me that I played a certain part of the music very good.

Niza is a cute freshman who also plays the french horn. When she sees me sad and quiet, she comes up to me and hugs me. It feels to be felt loved by people who care about you.

Well these five girls have really changed my life within the last three years. All these girls have some things in common.
1. They all are in the same high school band as me.
2. They all have wavy hair.
3. They all love spending their free time with me.

I always wonder what love really feels like. I really want to go out with one of them. It's like choosing your starter Pokémon. I just want to live happy with someone by my side for the rest of my life.

Well, as you can see, I have started to like this new girl. :)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
OK. So the girl I like currently still won't go out with me :( but what I think is worse, I think her mom wants us to go out. O.O what? did I just say that? Yeah I did. See, her mom keeps randomly giving me stuff. Like, I go to church for youth group today, and when her mom comes to pick her up, she hands me a bag. in the bag is a tin lunchbox. It's legend of Zelda, and has sleeves for two wii remotes and nunchucks, alond with a disc case for games? I come home and tell my stepmom and she is like, "You kno what it is? She knows you like Rebecca and she wants you to go out with her. You should tell her mom it's Rebecca who won't go out with you." Well, excluding the last sentence, I was thinking the exact same thing on my way home. so my response "I was thinking the same thing. It's messed up to tell someone's parent that though." and then I got my stepmom to understand why. This makes me feel odd though. I don't know what I've done to have her mom want me dating her. Especially if my parents blabbed about what I did with my last gf. So I'm like. WTF. Why do people like me so much, and why does her mom want me dating her?

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I never love anyone actually, but this guy likes me, because of my personality and my drawings. But I don't know the guy much

Last edited:

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
@ZH
Dude, Hope has a huge crush on me. :P
She's asked me out four times this year already, which, were all answered with a no, but, well, you know why.

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
OK. So the girl I like currently still won't go out with me :( but what I think is worse, I think her mom wants us to go out. O.O what? did I just say that? Yeah I did. See, her mom keeps randomly giving me stuff. Like, I go to church for youth group today, and when her mom comes to pick her up, she hands me a bag. in the bag is a tin lunchbox. It's legend of Zelda, and has sleeves for two wii remotes and nunchucks, alond with a disc case for games? I come home and tell my stepmom and she is like, "You kno what it is? She knows you like Rebecca and she wants you to go out with her. You should tell her mom it's Rebecca who won't go out with you." Well, excluding the last sentence, I was thinking the exact same thing on my way home. so my response "I was thinking the same thing. It's messed up to tell someone's parent that though." and then I got my stepmom to understand why. This makes me feel odd though. I don't know what I've done to have her mom want me dating her. Especially if my parents blabbed about what I did with my last gf. So I'm like. WTF. Why do people like me so much, and why does her mom want me dating her?

Dude, that is so weird. :lol: Well, look at it this way, you like this girl, and you wanna go out with her. Her mom also approves of you two having a relationship, and is actually encouraging you to ask her daughter out. But sadly, the girl doesn't have the same feelings, and rejects your asking (I'm assuming you've asked her already, you made it sound like that was the case).

Do I smell an alliance brewing? I mean, dude, talk to her mom about it, but just make sure she actually wants you to date her daughter, 'cause that could end up awkward real fast. :P

I'm currently in love with a girl named Alexis, and it's been what now... only a month, but we still really love each other.

Also... ZH and RL, are you guys friends? Like, go-to-the-same-school friends?

I've had one girlfriend, it's a while back, and we're friends now, but I'd like to tell you about another girl I liked until very recently (still kinda like her, but, yah) She seemed like the perfect girl, she was kind, pretty, listened to punk rock and was kinda nerdy, just like me. she had also been in love with me before, but I wasn't sure how she felt. then, she and her friend suddenly started to talk a lot to me and we hung out some etc. sometime later, her friend told me that both her friend an her liked me, but I was still kinda hesistant, before I confessed my feelings to her sometime later, but she had started liking some other guy -.-
so, a year went by, sometimes we'd talk a lot and sometimes months could pass without us talking at all. but, right before this summerholiday, we had recently been talking a lot, and I hoped that maybe she liked me, and I confessed my feelings to her the last day of school. I rang her bell, and she came out and I was like, I don't wanna go the whole summer feeling regret, so I'll have to tell you this, I love you, but she said the usual things about not wanting to loose me as a friend blah blah, and she hasn't talked to me ever since :( but, on the bright side, there's this new cute girl who started at my school, so I'll see where things will be going :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So, there's this girl who I *think* has a crush on me. Or we may just be good friends, I dunno. I'm hoping to maybe ask her about it, though whatever comes of it..comes of it, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom