• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

[deleted]

You know how I only crushed on a girl once, right? Well, now two girls are flirting with me. (not sure about the second one.)It was weird. The first one is all bossy/sweet at the same time. She kept telling me to get to work and was all pushing my lunch box in front of me, making it slip off my shoulder and she laughed every time I tried to hide it and hit it again! The other one keeps staring at me and when I sneezed she just said "bless you" less than a second after I sneezed. I crushed on her but it only lasted a day and then dissolved.

Do you even know what flirting is? That's not really flirting, it's more like their being nice. What grade are you in? 6th? You can't really "flirt" at that age. Really man...
Acually, you can. The descriction said "staring", second one just stared and glanced at me constantly.The first one laughed at me in line and laughed every single time I tried to hide my lunchbox, stared, smiled, and stayed close to me when she talked to me. All of those are some of the many types of flirting there is.

About the whole flirting thing, that's a bit of a tricky subject, because all girls are different. Age and personality definitely come into play, as well; some of my female friends are naturally flirtatious, and it doesn't have to mean that they want anything. It's harder to identify signs of interest from people you don't know as well. Just because someone's friendly towards you or you perceive signs of flirting doesn't always mean that they're into you.

I'm not trying to bring anyone down, I'm just saying. Girls sometimes flirt simply for the sake of flirting, sometimes they flirt without meaning to [which can suck, because we misinterpret that as them being interested, since guys seem to have natural difficulty with deciphering this stuff], but if your gut instinct is telling you they're interested, then by all means, go for it. I've learned through my own experiences that when you feel something instinctively, more often than not, something's there. :)

I'm no expert, by any means, haha. Just offering my two cents.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I've had crushes and loved a couple people before. Both are cool in their own way.

Of course, so is being single.

My first crush could have been considered Kindergarten, when I had a crush on this one girl. I actually kind of dated her. Well, it was Kindergarten, so you can consider it dating or not. The first actual real crush, would probably be this girl I liked in 5th grade. I dated her as well, during 5th and 6th grade. Well, part of them.

I dated a girl in 7th grade, lasted like 2 weeks. Nothing special.

Next girl I dated I dated in 10th grade for five days and then in 11th grade for over a month. That was the first girl I actually loved and was serious about. She broke up with me after thinking she was holding me back. She felt she was undeserving. We're still friends.

I then dated a rebound girl for 4 days, but she annoyed me, so I broke up with her. After that, I made sure to really know someone before dating them. We've never fought.

The next girl I dated was in College. She was a Junior, and two years younger than me. She was like really into me and felt bad after she broke up with me. Wound out apologizing to me a few months later. We are still friends.

I then dated a girl long distance for a couple months. She broke up with me because she couldn't handle the distance. We stayed friends as well.

I then have had one person I really cared about and loved, but so much that I respect her as just an amazing friend, or potential girlfriend. She wasn't into being more than friends though.

The girls I've really cared more about than most have stayed friends with me.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I have had my share of crushes. I'll admit it.

My first was probably in kindergarten. He was cute a button. <3 But at graduation, my eldest sister purposely pointed him out and said really loud, "Is that the boy you like, Kelsey?" I was embarrassed and ran away. I suppose it was blessing in disguise when I moved the next year.

I have had really nerdy crushed from then on, but not really serious. I had my first boyfriend in second. Last year, I had my first 'real' boyfriend. We broke up over the summer.

I have a personal philosophy. Love and Hate are the exact same emotion. So, I have been avoiding falling in 'love'. But even so, I haven't found anybody serious enough to fall in love with. Maybe someone will catch my eye in the future, but till then, I am free.

LinkLover, I won't say I agree 100% with your stance on love/hate, but you do make an interesting point. It's really all subjective, but there's a fine line between love/hate; however, there's a similar line between love and any other emotion. I think anyone who's experienced it first hand knows that love (or a crush, etcetera) can be a delicate thing, especially starting out. There's a lot of uncertainty and, personally, I need some level of assurance. It's just the way I am.

So there are times when I feel entirely confident about how things are going with someone, and times when my entire perspective is shifted to something else based on something they do. By my very nature I become jealous and insecure, though I do make an honest effort to remain primarily optimistic because that tends to work out for the best in the long run.

Love, I think, isn't really something you can define so easily as a concept. It's an abstraction. It's not so much an emotion as it is a collective of multiple feelings associated with another. You can't pin it down, it can be elusive, and there's no definitive answer to what it is. So you have a point. At the same time, I don't think love and hate are the same concepts. Love can very easily become any number of things.

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
Love... disgusts me... or maybe its just that i suck at social interactions with female human beings... none of my crushes has ever liked me back though, but i prefer to concetrate on study so i can go to a good university and study marine biology, in a nutshell, i preffer study and my preparation to love...

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I remember liking a few people, but I never actually loved anyone. However, there are several among my peers that I've come to admire, but never to a level of intensity.

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
In the 6th and 7th grade, there was this girl a grade ahead and she was really hot. Me and my friend [STRIKE]liked[/STRIKE] loved a lot. But he talked to her a lot. I never talked to her, only once in my life. And I felt bad that I didn't have the courage to talk to her. But I also like her friend who is currently in my class. So I guess I'm lucky there, even though she hates me. She says I'm mean to her but to tell you the truth, I don't ever remember being mean to her. Eh, who knows. And also, I liked this girl in the 4th and 5th grade. A lot of kids liked her. She was cute and she was smart...like a nerd. No kidding. But when she went to the prom with one of my friends, me and some other kids were pretty jealous. Then at the last week of 5th grade, I started to see that she was just a showoff (she did a project when we didn't even have too!) so I stopped liking her.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I had a crush on a guy (who was a good friend of mine) from Kindergarten to 4th Grade. It wasn't until years later I found out that he was gay. D: (No offense to gay people by the way... I just said that because I am a female.)

Now as far as boyfriends go I've only had one, but I don't officially count him as a boyfriend since I was young (11-years-old) and had no concept of what a relationship was at that moment and plus it only lasted for the school day, so yeah, those are the reasons why I don't count that one officially. Since then I've been single, but that doesn't mean that I've not had people interested in seeing me. In fact, I've had two guys who were interesting in seeing me but one of them I didn't really think I needed to see because well, um, let's just say that he was a bit "experienced" in a certain area and I wasn't interested in having that kind of relationship and plus I didn't want to get into a situation where he would constantly ask about that. The other guy I was actually considering on getting to know him better to see if anything would come out of it, but sadly he told me (once I told him that I had never really dated anybody) that he didn't feel comfortable seeing someone who hadn't been in a relationship before. I was kind bummed, but I guess in the end it was probably for the best.

And yeah, I've been interested in a few guys myself, but me being a shy person like I am I don't think they ever really noticed. And as far as being in love goes, yeah, I have yet to experience that, but I hope on day that I will. Also I'm pretty sure I have a guy out there for me someone, I just have yet to find him. But I have plenty of time to find him, I'm still relatively young so I'm not all that worried about it at the moment, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to be in relationship though. I'm just waiting for the right guy to come along that I would like to be in a relationship with. :)

Last edited:

DLC

Soul Drummer.
I dated someone once. I was in 6th grade, she broke up with me via email this summer. I was actually gonna break up with her anyway, so it doesn't even matter, ( I don't even think I liked her too much). but, I've liked a couple of people, but Unless a pretty girl comes by, and she is sweet and caring and likes my interests, I don't think I will date anybody anytime soon.

Oh heck yeah have I had crushes. I've always really liked one girl (since I was like four). I have another on a different girl, but she's obviously not into me. I've "dated" a girl on a MMOG (Massivily Multiplayer Online Game in case you didn't know). But she just stopped talking to me. There is another girl I may get together with(on the same MMOG). Other than that, not really any "relationships". I hope to in a couple of years though.

Nayrulinkx

Japanese Wannabe
I once had a crush on a girl named Jennifer, as did my friend. We did not "fight" over her, we just respected our own opinions. Heck, I'd say he "won" because he asked her out! (we were like, 10, and that was a big deal with the kids in class.) She did say no but... I still respect him for doing that. But then another guy who hates my friend asked her out, she said yes, (when I heard this I was in shock) but it was just a one night stand. Sence then I've fallen for someone else... a girl named Taylor.

Fig

The Altruist
I have a lot of crushes on many girls throughout my high school years. There is this senior whose name is Alyssa, and she is really nice! I asked her out my freshman year when she was a sophomore, but she said that it wasn't the time for one. At least it wasn't a no!

My second crush is a girl named Cindy. She's a junior right now, and we first met each other when Carlos introduced us to each other. We are still great friends and have a lot of interests that we have in common. She's very quiet, but loves to talk with me. She's a very cute girl with an amazing ability for drawing. Plus, she has a nice set....... you know.

Next is Krystal, a junior who has a big heart. She's fun, amazing, and really cute! When she gives me hugs, she gives me a burst of love inside! She also has a nice set of........you know. Anyways, Krystal is a special friend to me and I love till the end of time.

Ingrid is also a cute girl who barely became a sophomore this year. Last year she noticed that I was very quiet and rarely talked to anyone. She helped open my heart to tell my friends my problems that I have. She also told me to become nicer towards everyone, so that's what I'm doing.

Finally is a young freshman named Karina. She is the quietest girl I have ever seen. But at least she comes up to me tells why she can't certain notes and other French horn stuff. Sometimes, she tells me that I played a certain part of the music very good.

Niza is a cute freshman who also plays the french horn. When she sees me sad and quiet, she comes up to me and hugs me. It feels to be felt loved by people who care about you.

Well these five girls have really changed my life within the last three years. All these girls have some things in common.
1. They all are in the same high school band as me.
2. They all have wavy hair.
3. They all love spending their free time with me.

I always wonder what love really feels like. I really want to go out with one of them. It's like choosing your starter Pokémon. I just want to live happy with someone by my side for the rest of my life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom