• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

[deleted]

My story is too long to post, so anyone that's feeling masochistic can PM me about it if they're curious. You've been warned, though.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I've only had a few crushes throughout my young life, but never an actual girlfriend I felt attuned to. Actually, the one person I've ever felt close to confused me so much I couldn't make sense of our interaction. She always treated me as one of her regular friends, but I saw it as a little more than that. Not an attraction of interest, mind you, but admiration on my part. Thing is, I had allowed this to flourish a little too long, and some time down the road I believe she caught on. Though she was never openly averted around me, I could tell she was distant in my presence, maybe distrustful. So one day I approached her, admitting there were no funky feelings on my end and that I viewed her as a sister. This is the truth, even today. She'll always be a special friend due to her charisma and, what's more, her faith.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I have had many crushes, but I've only been in true love once. I would give more details but no words can even begin describe what we had. It was the most amazing time of my life. I will never forget her.

You know I once told a girl my feelings for her and she was fine with it, saying she'd give me a chance someday.
Where is she now? Married...
A girl I could have had a chance with has been married with kids for years...
One girl I liked pretty much disappeared, probably avoiding me.

My love life is as non-existent as my respect for Jesse Ventura (For those who don't understand, I'll just say it... I HATE that man)

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
You know I once told a girl my feelings for her and she was fine with it, saying she'd give me a chance someday.
Where is she now? Married...
A girl I could have had a chance with has been married with kids for years...
One girl I liked pretty much disappeared, probably avoiding me.

My love life is as non-existent as my respect for Jesse Ventura (For those who don't understand, I'll just say it... I HATE that man)

Never, ever, give up. You will find her. It just takes time. I know the waiting sucks, but one of these days you're going to meet someone who will blow you away.... and the best part is that the feeling will be mutual.

I thought that I may as well post on this thread now... so here goes.

At school, I guess that you could say that I do have a crush on a certain girl. Her name is Courtney. I like her because she has an alright sense of humor, she's nice, and I think that she is very attractive. But my favorite part about her is that she loves Final Fantasy games just like me. The only bad thing about her is that she has a boyfriend already... :dry:

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I have a GF right now.. But I guess I'm to young to feel love. I like her really much but I don't think my ''like'' fits the criteria for love.
What's funny though is that every since we got together other girls have gotten crushes on me.. They want what they can't have ;)

I'm very much in love with this girl who's also a friend of mine. I want to tell her how I feel, but I'm afraid she won't be my friend anymore (and she has a boyfriend, whom I despise by default). I'm not in an enviable position at all :(

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
I guess I'm to young to feel love.
Dude, I'm 13. And I have the most complex emotions, most notably Love, of anyone I know. :)
I'm very much in love with this girl who's also a friend of mine. I want to tell her how I feel, but I'm afraid she won't be my friend anymore (and she has a boyfriend, whom I despise by default). I'm not in an enviable position at all :(
Just tell her how you feel. I've done it a few times. The worst she can do is say she doesn't feel the same. And that's as horrible as you think. It hurts at first, but you'll get over it in a couple days. :)

She once told me she liked me back (I didn't explicitly say I loved her back then), but she couldn't go through with it, for some reason. Since she's in an online relationship (which feels like a big slap to the face), so I think she has some problem with in-person relationships. I wish I could "save my progress" as it were, then tell her I love her.

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
She once told me she liked me back (I didn't explicitly say I loved her back then), but she couldn't go through with it, for some reason. Since she's in an online relationship (which feels like a big slap to the face), so I think she has some problem with in-person relationships. I wish I could "save my progress" as it were, then tell her I love her.

I have a Time Machine you can borrow. :P

Seriously though, just tell her. There's a better chance that she'll love you back than there is she won't. Just do it.
Just do it.

I was really thinking of telling her how I feel, but I haven't heard from her in two weeks! I'm worried she's not even my friend...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom