• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

[deleted]

I have too many crushes, but that's only because I've never had a girlfriend in my life. I don't care how costly it will be to have one, I just want the feeling of being loved by someone I am in love with.

Garo

Boy Wonder
I suppose I'm quite abnormal, but I never really have had any crush or feelings for another person in that way. It's not out of any social anxiety, as I have no problems maintaining purely platonic relationships with the opposite sex (as well as the same sex) - I just haven't ever felt that way.

I've had multiple crushes in my life, but they never became real relationships. Just a heads-up, like another member says, don't bother with relationships until you're out of high school. Focus on the things that matter at that moment, like your education, and make sure you have a steady career until you actually think about settle down. My sister just got engaged, she's 21, and my parents won't let them get married until her fiancé finds work. I don't bother with love right now, and I probably won't until my last year of high school or even until college. All the people I know whom are in relationships are falling apart as far as success goes. Most of my friends aren't even in relationships, and that's why they're my friends. It's a waste of time now, and it'll break your heart in the future.

Yes im in love with someone.
Been with with them for six yrs.

She is 51,15 yrs older than me.

But we get so well and she loves me as much as i love her.

We have the same interests.

The tenth of this month was our six year anniversary.

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
Sorry, no such luck(though I do get this strange bizzare feeling in my stomach Whenever I watch soleana gomez, the disny wizard up on stage.(She does look cute but that pizza loving canadain blond by has her D: and I don't think sending the millions of haters to kill him would score anything with her).i think its not so much that she is a T.V. star as it is the small tibits of personality she shows when on National T.V.

So ill just continue with the next best thing I can think of,hate,Me,myself and I and harming or killing anyone who gets in my way.:mad::mad:

"Anyone Who Gets In my Way is My Enemy"

Uggg. This is the topic in my life that has been a complete roller-coaster.

I really have only had a crush on 4 different girls. The first one started around 5th grade but she was a year younger than me so I had to settle for just thinking about her for my 6th grade year. That was really not a major crush and actually lasted for about 5 years. Than on a field trip my sophmore year I developed a crush on a different girl that was also a grade below me. That lasted up untill I had the guts to ask her to homecoming my senior year and got turned down. Than I had about a week where girls really ment nothing to me. Than it comes to the worst part of the rollercoster ride of my life. I feel for a girl that was only a freshman in high school when I was a senior. I also fell for the same girl that my best friend liked. I actually started to talk to this girl and she actually did consider her my friend. My friendship with her caused me to not care how my actions affected my friendship. I actually enjoyed talking to her to the point that I blew through my 1000 txts for a month in less than a week by just talking to her. Than everything started to go downhill on New Years Day when I found out that I most likely would be going to college with that happened to be a girl. I cut of most communication with that girl after the winter dance my senior year even tho I did get to dance with her. Than I was in a state of depression more or less, just wanted to get through high school. Than I made the mistake of asking this same girl to prom, and got turned down again. Than I went through the rest of my senior year and all of summer just sorta hoping I would meet a special girl while in college. Well I have now been at college for a little over a full day and I think that today has been the best day of my life. The girl I said I found out I would be going to college with this year spent most of the afternoon with me, we went to a Welcome BBQ together, as just friends, but than I spent more time with her and actually know she is the one to mend all the damage that happened after the freshman that I fell for, by that I mean shattered heart, and I would have to force myself to smile or laught.

I'm only going to go through two crushes in this post because these are the ones I feel are more prominent.

The first one was in the fifth grade and continued through to sixth grade. Her name was Sarah. Sometime during the fifth grade, I had some of my friends over to spend the night. We told each other who we liked. Turned out, we all liked her. So, the next day, we were talking to our teacher, and for some odd reason, the conversation then turned to crushes. We all told the whole class that we liked this girl. It was a day full of lulz. I actually became Sarah's friend after this incident. I still held a crush on her through the sixth grade, but all we did was talk. I moved after the sixth and lost contact with her and my other friends. Until last year, that it. I found her on Facebook, but I've rarely talked to her since I added her.

The second crush that I'm going to talk about is my most recent one. Her name is Olivia. I've only known her for a year now. There really isn't much to talk about with this one since I've never really talked to her. The only time she's talked to me was when she needed to use my pen to write her name on her paper because she forgot to put her name on it (and of course I'd remember something as small as that :rolleyes: ), and when she was trying to kick me out of a debate group so that the group would be a group of only girls. I do feel stupid with one thing though. I added her on Facebook. I sent the friend request during the final hours of Christmas day. I didn't think of how stupid this was when I sent it, but a couple months later, I saw the error in it. Now I can only think that she accepted it because it was sent on Christmas and she didn't want to be mean to me ._.
I think I might ask her out this school year.

DLC

Soul Drummer.
wow, i can feel the love in the air... :D

i myself have had a few crushes (hence the fact i posted this thread), and i'm currently in a relationship with an amazing girl. but, in a few weeks she's leaving for Florida, and i'm still trying to figure out how i'm going to cope. She is the first real girlfriend i've had, considering the last time i've "dated" anyone was when i was, like, 8. :lol: so, yeah...

wait, shes leaving permanently?

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Hmm I have a chrush. His name was Ashton. We have been friends since a campground we went to when we where six. We where good friends through school. We had the same teacher every year. We talked sometimes called each other. But when fith grade came it was middle school. And we had no classes together. So we sorta stopes talking. And last year in sixth grade we had homeroom and reading together. And we didn't talk at all. And now that I'm going to a new school this year I may never see or here from Ashton again.

Now for a funny story about a guy named Kenny. He liked me ever since the openhouse at school in first grade. He was really annoying and weird. And like two years later he tried to kiss me, and in the end I slapped him. That's because I never liked him. He's the type of person that throws hissy fits. And even though he moved last year we sometimes have to babysit him (I really hate when we have to). And he tried to ask me out. So I said no. Then he tried hitting one my friend Clair in fith grade. And she said no. He kept asking and she said no :rolleyes:. Then tourds the end of the school year he asked my best friend Jessica out. And (sadly) she said yes. And he mover the next school year. And they never brole up. And during the school year last year sh dated this weirdo Alex. Then on the day after the last day of school she came over for a sleepover and at the same day we had to babysit Kenny. And when she came and until he left it was just the two of them. and they ignored me until he left :(.

And that's my story(s).

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh crushes.... I had a lot of those when I was younger. I remember my first big crush was a guy at highschool called Edwin. I crushed on him for like 2 years and then it faded. He also went to another school and I never saw him again. I got my first boyfriend when I was 19 years old but the guy was a real jerk. We broke up after a year. Sure there have been more crushes but nothing serious.
Right now I'm having a very good friend who is crushing on me. He is really a very good and nice guy and we go out together a huge lot. In fact we go out for dinner tonight. He is like me a huge hockeyfreak and he knows I'm crazy about the Flyers and Alex Semin and he ordered the same Semin jersey as I have :lol: That's true love according to my brother :lol: We have very good chemistry and when we are together we always stay together for hours because we get along so very well. I don't know if I crush on him. I do like him a huge lot but maybe I'm not aware of it myself yet. All his coworkers at the store he works know my name but I don't know any of them :P

Conor

the over analysing guy
I've had three girlfriends in the past, none of those worked out for more than a month or 2, my current girlfriend I've been with for a year and 4 months, so that's nice :)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Zeldahuman, you know what's going on with me, and for those who don't, check out my first blog(and the second one if you wanna ready a Zelda story in the making). Anyway, apparently the girl was eating with her best friend, and her best friend asked what she liked in a guy. She said guitar players and drummers(I play guitar btw) so her best friend was like "I knew it. I knew you still like (insert my name here)!" then the girl got extremely serious and said "(best friends name) I don't like him anymore so drop it ok?". They were both silent for a while, then the girl started talking to her best friend as if it never happened. The source of this info is her best friend, as I have been in contact with her through email and even though she has a crush on me, she wants me to go out with the girl I like so she's trying to help.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
If you want love triangle, I can make it a hexagon. Lol. I think my ex wants to get back with me, there's a girl who just told me she's liked me since 8th grade(we are now juniors) and finally, the best friend if a girl who used to like me, likes me. xD one is taken, one is occupied, there's a reason the last is my ex, and the one girls best friend(friend of hopefully future gf) is in 8th grade and I think that's a bit creepy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom