• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

[deleted]

I have been going with a girl for six yrs.
Im 36 and she is 51.

I never thought id ever feel the way i do about another human being like i do.
I truly love her and she feels the same about me.
Whatever you do if you really like someone tell them its better knowing either way that wondering what could have been.

Long distance relationships can work, but they are hard. Me and my fiancee will finally be together in the next year but we have endured an LDR for the last 4 years. I don't know how old you are but it can work.

Long distance relationships sire can work mate.
Ill give you an example i know a fella who lives in the same town as me and he went with a girl from Argentina for 4 yrs
They would phone each other.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They would also fly over yo see each other every few months.
He would go from northern Ireland to Argentina then a few months later she would come from Argentina to northern Ireland.
As far as i know they are now married. to each other.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Ive had only 2 reall long relationships...but they didnt like me as a person, they only like'd what they seen(apperence) i still cant believe i didnt notice that, until my friends told me...then i realized. so no i have never been in love, only used..:cry:

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I've had crushes on countless girls, but all of them hated me. That's how my life works.=\ The only girls that don't hate me are my friends and that would just be wierd.

E

EvilMag

I used to date this girl during my last two years of High School. Then during March this year (My last year in high school) we broke up because some other chick who hated me told her I tried to stalk other girls which was a complete lie. But welcome to High School.

I've always wish I had another chance at a relationship but it won't really work out seeing how most girls I'm friends with aren't really interested in me. :<

I've wanted to try Long distance Relationships for a long time and thinking about trying it.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I've had a few crushes although none of them ever amounted to anything. For a couple of years I forced myself to not develop any sort of a crush on people but, I guess that stopped. :P
I've been in 2 relationships, but I didnt' really like either of them, so they weren't the healthiest of things out there.
Never been in love though, so I wouldn't know what that's like. I'd imagine it's less stressful than a crush though. haha

blue-eyes

Phoenix
I've had like 2 crushes. I helped my friends. I asked one girl for one of my friends and spent 3 days trying to convince one girl to go out with another one, with the help of my one of my best friends, who has also dated, and my bestest friend is in a relationship. I use the girl who i have a crush ons name when i cant think of another name. Everyone who has read my story will most likely know

Hanyou

didn't build that
I had a few crushes in grade school. They're meaningless to me, and even then I was cautious about approaching them in large part because they simply didn't meet my standards.

Fortunately, I met a wonderful girl in 2004 and fell in love with her. We've been together for nearly seven years. Considering that love isn't just about a fleeting emotion, but instead about actual commitment, I'm glad I waited until I met her to commit to a relationship.

S

Sin

Never had much room for love in my time.

But, after some bad experiences, very very bad experiences (that led to my half-blindness) I found someone to love. He was brilliant. We were together with pretty much everything.

Then... **** fell apart again. Long story short, he cheated, and I was depressed beyond hell.

Then I met another girl... shy girl. We became friends, came together slowly. Her past seemed as traumatic as mine.

We're damn happily together now.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I don't have a crush, but many people crush on me.
A girl frim when I moved, someone saying they love me, and someone who wants me to salsa with them e.e

I hate love.

D

Deleted member 14134

I had a gf who cheated on me so i dumped her cuz she was a good for nothing piece of *censored*
Got a new gf who I've been dating for just over 18 months now.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Ooh, I like love. :) I never really had someone who I consciously thought of as a crush until about a year ago when I came to terms with the fact that I'm gay. I had a crush on a guy I knew from church who was in a couple of my classes. Things got really weird because his best buddy was the first person I came out to, and I eventually told him (the buddy, that is) that I had feelings for his best friend. That didn't exactly go well. I experienced a bit of heartbreak from him, and after a bit over half a year liking him he got a girlfriend and my crush kind of wore off.

I haven't really had much of any other crush since. There was EFY (Especially for Youth, a week-long program with my church) where everyone had a c.o.w. (crush of the week), and I decided mine was this one guy I was hanging out with, but I never told him or anyone there that I was gay. That was never really a serious crush, though, it was just kind of for fun.

Now there's a guy who I was friends with as a kid who doesn't go to my church, but who I know is gay, who I'm thinking of asking out. :3

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I had a really dumb crush on one of my friends in kindergarten, and I told my best friend that I would marry her one day. I remember the details of that day in full. We went to school like usually, I told my best friend "Hey, do you ever want to marry someone?" and he said "yeah" and I asked who and he told me the name of the girl and I told him the name of the girl I liked. The feeling I had in KG was like...a bad feeling. It tickled me, and I don't know why. I still kind of like the girl because she's so nice and understanding and quite pretty if I may say so, but I think me dating or even marrying her like I so intended would be a horrible thing for me to do. I never ever told her that I liked her, but I don't regret not telling her.

Other than that, there were several times were I was 'attracted' to a girl but I crushed that feeling underfoot. To be extremely honest, love and crushes and girl/boyfriends are completely useless while you are still in high school. Rather than focusing on outsideofschoolwork work, you should be focusing on schoolwork with your full and undivided attention so you can get a good, secure job and hopefully go to college.

If I didn't think the way I did (and do) then, I would have asked out a girl named Jessica, another girl named Abbey, and probably myself just for the laughs (no, I don't think it would work out between me and me. There just wouldn't be that mutual feeling, you know? :D)

Last year actually, I was asking a lot of my girl friends (they are female friends, I've never dated anyone and I do not plan to unless I would get married to that person, and I don't think I would engage in polygamous activities either as that would be depressing for me and hurtful to the wife) how sweet girls (meaning the ones who are really nice and thoughtful and wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone unless they absolutely had to) fall in love and what they feel, I never did get a straight answer. I also asked how 'regular' girls (regular meaning they have mood swings and are fussy at times) fall in love and how they feel, but I didn't get an actual answer out of that either. I know very well how a regular guy and a sweet guy fall in love, as I'm quite the observer and I've had a crush before.

I personally don't like to live in the past but here is my story and I SWEAR it's all 100% real

WAY BACK in Elementary School, there was this girl named Anna. One glimpse at her and I knew I was in love... She was small and pretty and had blue eyes and I'm getting all drooly... Anyway, we were in second grade (I think) and we became pals, though nothing more than that. In third grade we got a little more mature and started and i started to hang out with boys and she hung out with girls. Whenever we talked my friend Daniel always made fun of me that we loved eachother. So we survived third grade... In the middle of fourth grade she got signed out of school early. She didn't come back till two weeks later... She then told me her father passed away :( Anyway, she also told me her family was moving to New York with their family after fourth grade. I cried almost every night in my pillow. I wanted to tell her how I felt but she beat me to it. She told me on the last day of school,"I liked you, you know, before this happend, but I guess this is good bye." I held back my tears and hugged her goodbye...

Anyway now i have a girlfriend named Sarah who is awesome and smart and pretty... Yeah I got over Anna (obviously) and she deserves the best after everything she's been through...

I never heard from Anna again but somehow I remember this story pefectly so yeah that's my story and I PROMISE you it's 100% real... Thanks and PEACE :)

We're gonna try long distance using Skype video chat

Wait a second you told me you didn't have a Skype (LIAR) :P

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom