• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

deleted thread

I rarely run into that at school. I am in college and there are A LOT of Zelda fans here. If I see it in a youtube comment, I ignore the troll and let other people put them in their place. They make those comments because they are trolls and have never played a Zelda game.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Well, I do see a lot of those kinds of people, but my younger brother is the only Zelda hater I've ever met who actually hasn't played a single game. Also, I never really hear them say stuff like an outright "Zelda is gay"; it's usually stuff like "I don't like Zelda. I prefer Halo." As to the things I say, I usually tell them things like "Call of Duty is just mindless killing. Besides, I prefer to slice people up with a sword than shoot them!" in a joking manner. And they usually laugh and that's the end of that. Besides my brother, there aren't many people in my area who hate Zelda with a burning passion. Most people I talk to that don't like it have at least tried one game.

Pikacondon

Title.
I get that a lot, at my Computer Programming class, I got shunned and ignored, and not allowed to play online games after class, because I didn't play COD. When some hater says "Oh, Zelda is gay, why don't you just play Black Ops" I just say "Why don't YOU just play Zelda?" and they don't say anything about it.

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
I actually like to laugh with them and say "Haha, Ya Im a nerd :)" in full seriousness. I accept that a lot of people in my school thinks its nerdy and try be funny about it, while still full on showing I love these games. Like earlier Some people heard me say how excited I am for the new Kirby, and they said "Yo man your a fiend" and i was Like, "Yep :D"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom