• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Delete Your Post... Zelda Style!

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Hi everybody! There doesn't seem to be a thread like this here, which surprised me, to be honest. So I thought I'd make one.

Here's the thing: What you have to do is write a post like it had been deleted (don't go actually deleting it!) using a reference to the Zelda games. Here's an example:

Example: said:
This post has been deleted because it was a secret to everyone.

Now, the "delete" doesn't necessarily have to be a quote. It can also be something like "This post has been deleted because it ran out of hearts" and you can even play with the structure and post something like "I will delete this post within an inch of its life!". Try to be as original as possible, please.

For practical reasons (and because this is a Zelda fansite, duh), we'll have to limit ourselves to Zelda themed posts. But don't worry! If you want to do it with any other franchise, just start another thread! Now, who's next?

NOTE: You can use itallics if you want, like I do, to make it look authentic.

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
WARNING: This post has been deleted due to Link dieing all the time by that stupid Gannon Pig guy in TP.

You will not believe how manny times I died in that battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom