• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Deku Vs Zora Who Will Win?

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
I've been thinking about Majaoras Mask... and how epic Deku Scrubs are, and I had a wonder, who would win in a fight, Zora or Deku
Zora has those blades they can throw at you-Deku Scrub an shoot acid bubbles.
Zora can swim for a long time-Deku can Hop on water.
Zora can punch-Deku Scrub cant do a deadly spin.
Zoras are tall and can step on you-Deku Scrubs are small and hard to be seen.

Who do you think would win Zora or Dekus Scrub?would it be a tie?

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Deku Scrubs win.

Seriously, I watch my knights train all the time. If the Zora ever attacked the palce, all that would happen was that we would get to eat fish for dinner!

Have you ever seen the Zora train? No. Have you ever seen Zora Guards? NO! the Zora are lazy, chillin' out there in the ocean. Just a bunch of beach bums. Also, Grass = SUPER EFFECTIVE against Water.

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Going off of Pokemon logic, Deku > Zora.

In all honesty, the Zora would win this match. Yes the Deku are small, and can use their skill to cause the Zoras to topple over, but Zora's have precision. Their agility is impressive like no other, and could wipe out a Deku any day.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Going off of Pokemon logic, Deku > Zora.

In all honesty, the Zora would win this match. Yes the Deku are small, and can use their skill to cause the Zoras to topple over, but Zora's have precision. Their agility is impressive like no other, and could wipe out a Deku any day.

The only Zora known to have those skills was Mikau, and he died a long time ago. He was the only one that Went after the Pirates, Because he was the only one that COULD...... And he failed. It wasn't until Link (Savior of Termina) dawned his Spirit, that the Pirates were taken down.

Last edited:
Grass beats Water.
Deku beats Zora.

Pokémon Logic! :xd: :lol:

Oh god, so this. :yes:

180px-TP_Zora_2.png

Zora Warrior (TP)​
But seriously... Regarding who I think would win, I'd say the Zora hands down. They have major advantage over the Deku, seeing as they are highly adept in several forms of combat, as shown in at least three games in the series (not counting the supposed "river Zora"). In Majora's Mask (for example), the character Mikau, is implied to have had some skill in the art of combat. Even before his spirit was transferred to Link via the Zora's mask, he was able to survive an attack from enemies while in retrieval of Lulu's eggs long enough for Link to find him. Surely, said skills serve as a testament to the Zora's fighting ability. Not to discount their superior aquatic athleticism... (also, see Zora warriors in TP)

The Deku on the other hand are adept at long-ranged combat, which might come in handy at
250px-Deku_Scrub.png

Deku Scub (OoT)​
distance, but in close-quarters they wouldn't stand a chance against the Zora. They have very little at their disposal as far as combat and physical strength goes. I mean, much of their species lack the proper appendages to wield a weapon, let alone throw a punch. Not to mention the height and speed disadvantage that comes with being a small plant/wood-based creature. Shooting Deku nuts (and in some cases, bubbles) can only go so far.

It all boils down to the fact that the Zora are more humanoid in physical appearance - having opposable thumbs and all - and as such, are more versatile in combat over the Deku, whom lack many of said qualities. Above all else, the Deku seem to be a peace-loving, docile species overall - evasive even, as seen with Business Scrubs and Mad Scrubs. While, the Zora, albeit peace-loving to a degree, can be quite combative when the need arises...

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I'd love to go by pokemon logic...

But this to me is like pitting a Blastoise against an oddish.
I think th Zora would totes win. The Deku are far too small, and not very advanced and can't weild very threatenig weapons.

Therefore the Zora win

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
ive come up w/ the conclusion that the zoras are defenseless as ****
their entire population got frozen twice over,and when the flood came,instead of attempting to adapt to the change they wussed out and turned in to birds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom