• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Deku Tree in MM?

Flagpole

I'm back!!
OK guys, I'm not posting here because of the tree because I haven't beated the game YET... Though I'm posting here because of the 'portal' to Termina.

I don't really know if the portal to Termina is the big hole link falls in...
Don't you guys remember the twisted corridor?

A few days ago, I was in Clock Town and wanted to go to the twisted corridor again...
To my surprise, as soon as I left Clock Town to go to the place I encountered the masks salesman (that way I COULD go to the twisted corridor) there was no time limit.

Surprising, huh? I think Clock Town is the portal to Termina, not the huge hole link falls through...>.<

Anubis

The most inactive active
OK guys, I'm not posting here because of the tree because I haven't beated the game YET... Though I'm posting here because of the 'portal' to Termina.

I don't really know if the portal to Termina is the big hole link falls in...
Don't you guys remember the twisted corridor?

A few days ago, I was in Clock Town and wanted to go to the twisted corridor again...
To my surprise, as soon as I left Clock Town to go to the place I encountered the masks salesman (that way I COULD go to the twisted corridor) there was no time limit.

Surprising, huh? I think Clock Town is the portal to Termina, not the huge hole link falls through...>.<
I think that when you fall into the hole you get to a dimension that is neither Hyrule or Termina but a kind of ''gateway'' with no time going just being there is Skull kids doing, right? That means that the ''gateway'' I called it is made for traveling between Hyrule and Termina two alternate dimensions. But you cant go back to Hyrule cause the ''gateway'' is not made for beings like Link that cannot fly or floats in the air and Hyrule is over Termina because you fall down and get to Termina..maybe its like ''heaven and hell''? I mean like skull kid(Majora) is the ''devil'', thats what I think.. XD
The tree that is probarly his son I havent got to that part in MM yet! XD Im really in the beggining, haha! But if you read the manga they have quiet a interisting theori Im gonna stick with ''When Link puts on all the masks he gets the power of someone lost'' for example the deku mask carries the butlers son's spirit/form and goron mask Darmani's spirit/body and same with Mikaeu. That makes sense, right?

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
That was actually the Deku Butler, and that was his son he was staring at. He was cursed by Skull Kid, while wearing Majora's Mask.
I never noticed that was the Deku Butler looking at him until now. I never knew what that cursed Deku meant either. If you beat the game without the mask of scent it should show the mask floating where the scene should be. I remember the Butler saying he would always play the racing game in the Shrine with his son.

As for the portal part, I think it was after the hole with the images in it. I think that because the hole was inside a tree in the Lost Woods. The Lost Woods is in Hyrule. Or everything from the top of the hole to the end of the twisting path could be neither. It links them together.

S

SamuraiOfShikah

I think that it could be a different version of the Deku tree, Deku's kinda look like acorns to me and what happens when you plant an acorn? You get a tree, so it could be possible that when Dekus die, they become Deku trees... Well, that's what I think anyways, I'm still a bit of a noob in Zelda.

CZG

It's weird that you can go back everywhere, except to a place really important to the story.

What about the flute boy in ALttP? He turns into a tree a it like the dekusprout...

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I think that it is safe to "assume" that one possible entrance to Termina was the tree link fell into. It may have been that there was a portal there or that there are others portals; or maybe that Skull Kid made the portal though that is even more unlikely. Who knows? but everything before that is certainly part of hyrule. we can tell from the flying lights in the first cut-scenes and the first few stages of game play which resemble those found only in the Kokiri Forests and in some areas of the Lost Woods (in OoT). The spiraling corridor was in my opinion a time shift, bringing Link into Clock Town and the lands current Three Day cycle of events. Plus they had already done the spiraling corridor in OoT so it wasn't to hard to throw in there.

Ikana

Trollkastel
Allot of People think its the Dekus Butler son.The butler even said that you remind him of his son.The butler says that his son went to do something I cant remember what he was doing and he said that he never came back.Allot of people think that his son came across Skull kid and cursed him.That tree you see might be his son.I think this could be true as you could see the butler knelling down crying.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Hey people do you know that link got cursed with the deku sons life ask the butler after the sidequest for mask of scents and he says you look just like my son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom