• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Deku Nuts Are Underrated

I for one hate Deku Nuts. I never use them because they're so hard to get, kind of like bombchus. I never really think it's neccasary to take up one of my three spots to equip items on something that'll get wasted so fast.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Deku Nuts can also make the battle with the first three poe sisters faster and easier. When they turn invisible smack them with a Deku Nut then land a jump attack and repeat.

Oh wow I never knew that .. I've always just kept them Z-targeted and waited until they reappear on their own then get them with the jump attack. I'll keep that in mind next time I do the forest temple. Thanks for mentioning that! :D

S

Scuba Douche

I used to hate Deku Nuts until I found out that you can use them to easily kill Armos statues.

Just throw one and the Armos becomes stunned, then, for some weird reason, a single slash with any blade will kill it.

Very useful, especially as Young Link.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's not that we hate deku nuts it's just that we never really find much use of them, i mean in Ocarina of Time it's really only useful against the first boss, i mean i know you can use it anytme and maybe it has other uses but when i played i only used it against he first boss, after that i never used it again, and in Majora's Mask i never used it at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom