• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Deku, Goron, or Zora?

What transformation did you enjoy the most in Majora's Mask?

• Deku

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron

• Zora

• Total voters

Not Take Mirror

Sage of Ice
Which of these transformations is your favorite?

I thoroughly enjoyed all three but if I had to pick one, I'd go with Zora. I liked the swimming mechanic and the way he uses his arms to do an attack is awesome. Plus, he plays guitar and just looks badass.

The Goron would be a very close second. I enjoy the sheer strength he has plus goron rolling is one of my favorite things to do in the game.

While I didn't like the Deku form quite as much, I still really enjoyed it and I don't think Deku Link gets enough love. While his spinning and bubble attacks seemed a little awkward, I loved being able to fly from deku flowers and he's really cute when hopping on water between lilypads.

How about you, whats your favorite?

As far as all-around gameplay goes, I prefer Zora Link. There's so much more you can do with him in general than with the other transformations. He runs at a normal speed, he can swim really fast in water, he has all kinds of defensive and offensive maneuvers, and he looks pretty cool. Goron Link and Deku Link aren't bad, but they're a bit more limited in what they're good at.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Zora, it's my favorite Zelda creature, there's ton you can do as a Zora and I love playing around in the water. The Goron comes second. I'm not that fond of the Deku-form, myself.

Being a Deku is basically playing life in hard mode, since it has no real advantages. I mean, shooting out of Deku Flowers is not really that useful since it is so context-specific.

The Zora swimming was fun, but I mostly got annoyed with the areas you can swim in because the skeletal fish were obnoxious. However, I do love the Zora form. I went with Goron because rolling around Termina Field was just so... fun. Not to mention that you can stun things by pounding or just punch them. I also loved rolling around in the Southern Swamp area... because the water isn't deep enough for you to drown. It's much faster than using the lily pads.

The Goron transformation is my favorite.

The Gorons are such a versatile race-strong offense with the ability to roll away at the first sign of danger. The physics of the Goron form is most different from the standard Hylian we're used to, a change of pace I gladly welcomed. Goron Link doesn't look half shabby either.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I think the Zora transformation is ultimately the best out of the three you've listed. The Zora's agility is superb compared to both the Goron and Deku's, and I think it overall has the better skill level. Although it's strength may not be quite as high as the Goron's, and it's height not as small and convenient as the Deku's, it's still serves to be incredibly useful.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Zora. Definitely Zora. The fighting style is by far the coolest, and being able to swim around indefinitely was awesome. Wait... Not indefinitely... You only get three days. 0.0

Poor Deku isn't getting much love, although the deku is my favorite. I enjoyed the parts where you played as him, actually. There was just something charming about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom