• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Decent -Online- 3DS Games?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
There's already a thread about "the Best 3DS/NDS games" but that I feel is too broad a subject. I want to know of the decent ONLINE 3DS games. I've bought three games thus far and I intentionally got them with the prospect of "yay gonna play with my friends over at ZD and YouTube!" but to my disappointment, they were all local play rather than "Worldwide" play.

So please, if you could recommend any ONLINE 3DS games, I'd appreciate it :yes:

So far, recommendations have been:
Mario Kart 7 (Alit, Locke)
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition (Alit)
Kid Icarus Uprising (surferguy7)
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (ironknuckle1)
Resident Evil Revelations (Dracomajora)
Heroes of Ruin (Linkdude74)
Dead or Alive Dimensions maybe (Spirit lol)

Last edited:
Mario Kart 7 and Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition are my recommendations.

Racing and battle is very tight in the former with fierce competition and it's definitely worth an investment considering this is the first time a handheld installment features a fully fleshed out online mode. Street Fighter while slightly "dumbed" down from its console counterparts is still very fun to play with the 3Ds community. The balance of players is unparalleled, a great start for novice players. You'll feel both satisfaction from major victories over opponents and bitterness at defeat without landing a single blow on your opponent.

I also understand your frustration with finding online 3DS games. They aren't many and the earlier ones are poorly distinguished. Unlike the DS WiFi logo, games from the 3DS's first year merely had online mentioned as a feature on the back of the package. With the institution of the Nintendo Network, however, that has been corrected with its orange logo in the upper right hand corner of the box art.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I have played online for Mario Kart 7 and Kid Icarus: Uprsising and found them both to be enjoyable. But of all the online multiplayer games for the Wii my favorite and the one I have spent the most time online for is Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D. I find it addicting and fun. I don't usually get into online multiplayer games like this or COD but so far I have spent many hours leveling my ablities and just having an all around good time shooting the heads off zombies.

Well, it's already on the recommendations, but Kid Icarus: Uprising is probably one of the best online games for 3DS. I play it all the time, it works very well, and it's not very laggy. It's fun, quick and well worth buying if you're looking for good 3DS games with online play.

Kirino

Tatakae
Kid Icarus is very fun, and it's easy to get in too. The two modes that there are are very fun, and playing them unlocks awards in the main game.

Resident Evil Revelation's raid mode is also tons of fun. You can customize your weapon sets, buy new abilities, co-operate with other players to kill zombies and get to your goal, and earn special achievments. There are tons of locations and areas to try, and many different characters and costumes to unlock. It's very fun.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
One game no one has put in here, I reccomemd you guys try the demo for Heroes of ruin. I did and I found it to be really fun and great when I played online.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
Heroes of Ruin really is a good game to play online. It can get tedious when played by yourself but the multiplayer is a great experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom