• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

December 17/18th Announcement

You sure cause Serebi says it was it's 10th anniversary this year and ,as I said I got an event Mew to prove it. I also read it up in the Pokémon world magazine. Maybe it's just 25th in Japan.

This year is in fact the 15th anniversary of Pokemon, So were both wrong. Sorry I don't know where 25 came from, Mabye I'm mixing Pokemon up with Zelda >.<

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I think I have it now , it's pokémon's 15th anniversary , but it's the 10th anniversary of the first pokémon video game.

Just for anyone who doesn't chech Serebii regularaly, we've now been told that a GAME is being revealed at JumpFesta. So i guess it'll either be Grey, Ruby/Saphire Remakes or a spin off.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
yeah , I read that , they said that there was a chance that they would be talking about super pokémon rumble , except that because it'd already been out in Japan a while , they said there's a chance they would be talking about a new game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom