• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

December 17/18th Announcement

So we know that GameFreak are going to be at... (cant remember what its called) on December the 17th or 18th announcing something Pokemon related.

I've come up with some things they might be announcing and be sure to post any other ideas you have and say what yo most want the to announce.

Pokemon Grey/(insert real name for the third BW game here): Fairly likely, but it may be slightly to early.
Keldeo: The first of the three rare legendary event Pokemon, this one is pretty likely.
Pokemon Movie announcement: Personally I think they wouldnt go to a special event to announce this.
Pokemon (spin off): Fairly likely I suppose, maybe a new Mystery Dungeon or Ranger game or a new series.
Ruby/Saphire/Emerald Remake: I dont think they would actually think this up but there has been a lot of fan motivation for this.
Generation 6: No.

Personally I would most like them to announce a new 3DS Mystery Dungeon game most.

So we know that GameFreak are going to be at... (cant remember what its called) on December the 17th or 18th announcing something Pokemon related.

I've come up with some things they might be announcing and be sure to post any other ideas you have and say what yo most want the to announce.

Pokemon Grey/(insert real name for the third BW game here): Fairly likely, but it may be slightly to early.
Keldeo: The first of the three rare legendary event Pokemon, this one is pretty likely.
Pokemon Movie announcement: Personally I think they wouldnt go to a special event to announce this.
Pokemon (spin off): Fairly likely I suppose, maybe a new Mystery Dungeon or Ranger game or a new series.
Ruby/Saphire/Emerald Remake: I dont think they would actually think this up but there has been a lot of fan motivation for this.
Generation 6: No.

Personally I would most like them to announce a new 3DS Mystery Dungeon game most.

A spinoff is most likely with a third 5th generation game in second.

D

Deleted member 6224

I actually did not know this *goes to check serebii*

It might be kaledo. I don't think they would announce a movie, since Pokemon movies these days aren't really in theaters. For Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, I would love this but since they were on the gameboy advance, it would be too soon to remake them.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler

It might be kaledo. I don't think they would announce a movie, since Pokemon movies these days aren't really in theaters. For Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, I would love this but since they were on the gameboy advance, it would be too soon to remake them.
Not really. Look at the pattern:

Generation 3 -------> Generation 1 remakes
Generation 4 -------> Generation 2 remakes

So it would make sense for this them to remake the third generation.
Generation 5 -------> Generation 3 remakes

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Not really. Look at the pattern:

Generation 3 -------> Generation 1 remakes
Generation 4 -------> Generation 2 remakes

So it would make sense for this them to remake the third generation.
Generation 5 -------> Generation 3 remakes

Wait so that would mean
Generation 6 ⇒ Generation 4 remakes! I'd like that.
But I really want a new ranger game, Guardian Signs just left me with a feeling of awesome, if they could improve that then I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Adam

Undefeated

next time go check Pokemon Dungeon instead!! :)

you also have to remember that gen 4 AND 5 were on the DS so you can't go by how many consoles ago a game was. they have shown that they can do ALOT with the DS (black white) and i remake would be completely rewarding on the DS instead of waiting. IF they decide to continue with remakes. i would say that ruby/sapphire could easily be the last remakes.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
They wouldn't remake Sinnoh because D/P/Pt are still playable on the current system and also they are still popular.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
why couldn't they just make a new ranger game already! Although we know that there may be a pokémon grey coming soon and there is poképark 2 coming next year so they're either making a lot of new games or they're just gonna wait to make new mystery dungeon and ranger games. :(

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I don't want to see another spin-off unless it's Pokemon Snap 2, or Pokemon Stadium 3. Pokemon Grey seems unlikely to announce a week before Christmas. I'm thinking it's some kinda spin-off game unfortunately, or an event Pokemon. We may see a slew of new C-Gear skins, or maybe something new with the online aspects of Pokemon. There is much to be imagined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom