• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Deadpool V.S. The Punisher?

Kafei

M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN
I'm not sure if this has already been done by marvel, but if it has I'm pretty sure Deadpool would shove The Punisher's head up his own as*.
deadpool%20common%20sense.jpg

or,
punisher1.jpg

*Deadpool can't die, but i'm talking a fair fight.

yea they've been in a crossover, they did have a fight but see here's the thing with the writers, whenever they have heroes fight eachother they always try to find a way to make it so they both win, they've done it with the Thing vs. the Hulk, Wolverine vs. Elektra, and my personal favorite, Silver Surfer vs. Thor

no problem man, Deadpool's my favorite of the Marvel Universe, yet to be honest i actually found out about him pretty late, see his first appearence in the comics was in a series called New Mutents and i never got into that series my introduction to the character was through the game X-Men Legends 2 which was his first video game appearence, in that game he was a boss and when you beat the game you got to play as him and ever since that game i decided to get comics of him so now i have a massive collection of Deadpool comics, sorry about that bit of rambling, i have a habbit of that whenever i talk about a series or a character that i'm very much into but yea, Deadpool is great

Kafei

M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN
Yo, no worries i do the same thing, i wouldn't suggest getting me into a conversation about the Zelda timeline. lol. Yeah i love in the dead pool comics how they make him look like a pop culture super hero, like cover of the Hulk issue the hulk looks like he has troll face and is saying "problem?"
chatroulette-trolling-gamma-cells-have-trollish-secondary-effects.jpg
and They make Deadpool look completely insane (in a funny way) like in spider man shattered demesions hes wants start a TV show just to mess with Spiderman and make him mad. But i can honestly say i haven't read a lot of Deadpool but he's defiantly my favorite, next to the X-men.

yea Capcom actually made a reference to that in one of their Facebook posts when Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 was coming out, i can't find the image but they took the Street Fighter 2 cover and pasted Deadpool's face on all the characters that appeared on the cover.

which Deadpool comic series are you liking best?

you should check out the Merc with the Mouth series, Deapool is joined by his zombie counterpart from the Marvel Zombies comic Universe and it's just great to see two Deadpools interacting with eachother for several comics

oh and by the way, that TV program Deadpool had in Spider-Man Shattered Dimenions, it's supposed to be a way to substitute for the super villain Arcade if you know him of the Spider-man cartoon of the 90's or something so it is actally in the comics

Kafei

M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN
Oh well now i'm aware. The 90's spiderman is like a troll playground. I swear superheros on Memebase is like infested with hilarious pictures of Deadpool, 90's Spiderman, and pretty much anything else to make you laugh.

ha, yea, i liked that cartoon but there were some things i didn't like what they did with the villains, but i have the same problem with most Marvel cartoons and the movies especially

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom