• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dead man Wonderland rp sign ups

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
I plan on taking DW as a completely oc series where a small group of students survive the wretched eggs attack and are all implanted with a branch of sin. You may if you so choose to play as a normal person like yō or you can be a deadman. You can choose to already be in G block or be in gen pop with an unawakened branch. If interested I need the following

Name
Appearance
Area (Gen pop or G block or new arrival)
Deadman (Yes or no)
Branch of sin (Name and description)

Thank you for reading as a side note I will only take the first seven su I want a smallish rp. The returning cast will be crow, scar chain, and all prison staff so undertakers, the warden, and such will be featured.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK, I wanna get in on this, but could you please explain the plotline of this world in detail? I've never seen this show, so I'm extremely confused about everything you just said. Intrigued, but confused. With that said, I would like to temporarily claim Pride if I end up really liking this idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom