• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DC or Marvel?

S

Sadlyzombiebait

I would have to pick DC. I love Batman, mostly because my brother and I could agree on something and sit down to watch the afternoon Batman cartoons that came on when we were much younger. Plus, I thought it was cool that they went for a super hero with no powers, just science. I like Marvel too, just not as much as I like Batman.

Fig

The Altruist
For me, it is always depending on the situation. I love both Marvel and DC and they have awesome superheroes! I can't decide which is my personal best, because to me, there is a balance between the two of them.

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
DC was the original and has the most known, but they've been slacking. Marvel has come with movie after movie and they keep getting better. DC has also angered me with what they did to the Green Lantern.

Jedi Link

Use The Triforce
Marvel definetly. dc has aquaman. marvel has wolverine. dc has the riddler. marvel has carnage... are you seeing a pattern here? marvel is my favorite and besides dc hasnt been doing much lately.
marvel has been releasing movies left and right the past two years. ps. i cant wait for the amazing spiderman on tuesday!!! LONG LIVE STAN LEE!

J

JohnLaurinaitis

Marvel, because People Power doesn't approve how tDC screws up every character. Like making Starfire Star*****.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
I would say that I prefer Marvel because I grew up with heroes like Spiderman and Captain America. I will admit, though, that DC is also very good.

I dunno, its hard, they're the same thing just very different flavours.

I'm fond of more characters in DC than Marvel though and in my eyes with the exception of the work Frank Miller does for Elektra, Marvel is not as interesting to me or as intense as DC.

I grew up with the likes of the spiderman, x-men, fantastic four and ironman animated shows and later found the batman series and movies and much preferred those.

However Marvel stands a good middle ground with quality, whereas i see DC to vary wildly between the quality of characters; in a the good is better but the bad is worse kind of way.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
For this, I gotta go with Marvel. I love the Avengers to bits, and IMO they just have better superheroes (Xmen and spiderman, anyone?) I absolutely love the Marvel universe. I don't really know much about DC, to be honest. They have Batman and Superman, that's all I know.

ENA-three!

the man from mars
i love all comic books, when i say i preffer dc, that doesnt mean im saying marvel sucks. because marvel doesnt. but id have to go with dc.

Dan

I'm going with Marvel since it's mostly what I grew up with... Mostly.
Fox kids and watching X-men, spiderman, the hulk, ironman. Hehe good times :D

On the other hand batman is among my favourite superheroes after watching some of the movies and viewing the animated series.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Marvel. I know more heroes from them and plus they have Avengers!

Although... Justice Ledge is pretty amazing too.

I love them both but Marvel wins for Hawkeye <3

It's Marvel for me. Spider-Man was the first superhero that I ever liked and I stuck with Marvel ever since. Although I do enjoy Batman quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom