• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DBZ Mafia Sign Up- The Androids Vs The Z Fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hey, GWAF, I'm just wondering...why isn't pkfroce on the list? He clearly signed up before JJ but JJ is on the list. I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure you can't like, save spots for people, right?

Also, I'm not sure if you meant it but you said

Is this true? Because if you read the mod rules...
"Random.org - Use this website to assign players' roles or trigger percentage chance events/roles/powers. Or, flip a coin, or any other impartial method. Don't just assign roles to the people you like."

I'm just saying. Could have been a joke, I don't know, but I see some serious bias in JJ's direction.
Hush

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Hey, GWAF, I'm just wondering...why isn't pkfroce on the list? He clearly signed up before JJ but JJ is on the list. I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure you can't like, save spots for people, right?

Also, I'm not sure if you meant it but you said

Is this true? Because if you read the mod rules...
"Random.org - Use this website to assign players' roles or trigger percentage chance events/roles/powers. Or, flip a coin, or any other impartial method. Don't just assign roles to the people you like."

I'm just saying. Could have been a joke, I don't know, but I see some serious bias in JJ's direction.

PK is on my master list and has a role, everyone that has signed up or requested to be a filler is on my list, no there is no favourtism with JJ or any of my other friends that happen to be playing in this game. I know about random.org as Ive used it with many other things and that is how roles were assigned.

Resending PMs at this moment for those that may have misplaced theirs.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Sorry, we were all just confused because it isn't on the main page. We thought you may have given JJ a spot and not pk. I apologize.

And the second part, just your post for JJ implied you just up and gave him a role of your choosing, again I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Its all good, this is my first mod game and I know I made a few woopsies as far as organization on the thread, but PK has a role and he did confirm. As far as JJ goes, thats how we goof around. When game starts, Mod hat will go on and NO ONE IS SAFE FROM THE WRATH OF KING KAI!!!!!

Also, did BANKAI change his ****ing name on me? NOT COOL!!!!! #modkill #*****eslovecannons #nazis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom