• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DBZ Abridged- What Do You Think?

F

Fang_Ariatus

Hey users! Forum posts are 75% boring! This one is 100% awesome!

Now that I've captured your attention, allow me to tell you the purpose of this topic. This place is to be the home for fans of Team Fourstar's "Dragon Ball Z Abridged". Here you can discuss it, laugh at it, make fun of it, or hate on it like Vegeta in an enclosed space with Nappa.

I, for one, will take my position now; I find this show hilarious. And a word of advice for those who might be thinking: "Okay, this guy is just rambling on about an abridged version of a show that I never really liked. What of it?", I thought THE EXACT SAME THING at one point in time. And for these individuals, I still suggest you give it a chance; it may be better than you think (Word of warning: there is some pretty strong language used in the show, but what can be heard is nothing that couldn't be on TV).

But enough of this nonsense! Let us bring life to this topic. Thank you.

By the way, you can find everything about the series at: Team Four Star: Home of DBZ Abridged

Last edited by a moderator:
I've watched almost every episode of both DBZ and the abridged version... and I love them both. DBZ is my favorite anime, and the abridged version makes it really funny, IMO. Even though I don't think it's the best abridged version of a tv show, its still great.

Team Four Star is pretty awesome. I've watched all the abridged episodes.
This is also pretty cool
[video=youtube;OYa5aQb3YGE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OYa5aQb3YGE[/video]

I love DBZ abridged. Little Kuriboh's Yu Gi Oh abridged is WAY better, but TFS is pretty funny. I didn't really like the first couple episodes, but about halfway through season one it got pretty awesome.

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
i find it hilarious.
vegeta are we there yet?
no.
are we there yet?
no.
are we there yet?
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
although, like all abridged series, even lk's who is probably got the funniest abridged series (yugioh the abridged series) had a sucky pilot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom