• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Day/Night?

J

JStraitiff

I am playing twilight princess through again and i am wondering if there is a way to go from day to night quickly like in ocarina of time. Or perhaps if time doesn't pass when you are in certain villages and such.

Also have you noticed at all that the items you get from cutting grass during the night are different from during the day? When i say different i mean less plentiful. It annoys me that grass is so hard to find unlike in previous games where you could get all of your supplies from it. Finding rupees and items like arrows and bombs is next to impossible unless in a dungeon.

jack546

The chosen one
you are corect unfortunately i cannot help you eccept for this you should stay out fo vilages and towns and to get arrows and bombsgo to kakiriko vilage and do the malomart side quest if you have not already the zelda doengeon walkthrough covers it you will be able to buy arows there and barnes bomb show is open 24/7.Hope this helped

Ghosi

Schmetterling
There is unfortunately nothing in TP that is like the Sun's Song. You can try to wait in Hyrule Field, time passes normally there or anywhere as long as it is not a town or village.

Abbs

Nope.
There is no way to speed or slow down day or night like there was in Ocarina of Time, which can get really annoying. Time does freeze if you are in a village or dungeon, though. Aside from Castle Town where time is regularly paced.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
there is no way to make day/night move back and fourth like in OoT, but here's three important tips - one, dont go in towns because time doesnt move. two, if you do a combination of running/fighting/horse riding in the feild then day and night will come quicker. and most importantly - If you go to that canon that takes you to the city in the sky and use it, when you canon yourself to the land below it will be daytime instantly. you can do this forever, but that makes it harder to catch poes

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Like everyone else it saying, just go to the City in the Sky and come back to make it day. The only reason I know that is because of Caleb Simpson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom