• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
@Viral Maze @Reki I'm sorry I killed you both but it was crucial to my wincon, I had to kill all the Zeldas and get all the Triforce pieces. I was one away.

I did my best to try to get town to trust me lol and I did some fishing to get role info to help me weed out the Zeldas. My chess post was both something I'd legitimately suggest as town but here it was also just to push Viral to claim. I am very proud of it.

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Mikey's vote and Kirino and Minish hammering gave me flashbacks to my first game where I did the same thing as Mikey did in this game and SMS and Ex hammered b

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
@Viral Maze @Reki I'msorty I killef you both bit it was crucial to my wincon, I had to kill all the Zeldas and get all the Triforce pieces. I was one away.

I did my best to try to get town to trust me lol and I did some fishing to get role info to help me weed out the Zeldas. My chess post was both something I'd legitimately suggest as town but here it was also just to push Viral to claim. I am very proud of it.
I felt like you being Ganondorf, my role PM and you pushing for a claim would definitely benefit you, but it was def a pro-town move anyway so I thought we'd go with it.

2/3 for my first game back. Not bad. I don't know how I'd lean Min in the late game but everyone played well.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I felt like you being Ganondorf, my role PM and you pushing for a claim would definitely benefit you, but it was def a pro-town move anyway so I thought we'd go with it.

2/3 for my first game back. Not bad. I don't know how I'd lean Min in the late game but everyone played well.

Tbf I played pretty bad this game compared to my usual play so it was completely fair to suspect me. My claim was the best thing I had going for me.

Kirino

Tatakae
I wasn't as active as I should've been but this was a fun game regardless. The flavor and roles were both great, so thanks to Rag for that. gg everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom