• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Post number or link please?

Note that I say either vote Mikey, bus, or vote another player.
Literally the only options available to anyone of any alignment. Except for choosing not voting, which isn't a pro-town move, ever.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
why else would you say you're town if you're not considering the possibility of me telling the truth?
Because it's NIA? Why couldn't you be both scum and LD?

Voting Ex is a really bad idea. To elaborate, sure his D1 was kind of lackluster, but going over his posts today makes me think he has to be town. Scum Ex wouldn't lie about an ability just to make it one more day, I think. If he uses it and there is reason to believe he is faking a result, or even if people think he has to be scum regardless, tomorrow we can lynch him then and I think Ex even proposed as much. Seems like he just wants to use his ability to broaden info and then if he dies to narrow the PoE he did all he could, and that's townie play. I think we should let him survive, and if possible the doctor should protect him in the night phase.
So who is your lynch choice then? I'm fine with swapping off to someone else, depending on who it is.

I’d rather vote for Viral than Ex if it comes down to it.

Describing it potentially makes it easier for scum to plan around it, so I can understand it, especially given how many questions were being asked. And I may have missed something, but is this the extent of your reasoning for voting him?
Yeah kinda. It's not great, but my reads aren't strong here :/

You haven't played here in awhile, you probably think this looks terrible but it's understandable from Ex. Mikey is the kind of player who is so hard to read later in the game, so a miller claim early in the game could set him into a really easy spot to win. With that in mind, Ex's mindset, assuming he is town, makes sense. Killjoy is also a somewhat new player so he is hard to read, voting him yesterday was a really lucky hit but that was all.
Yeah, like a PL on Mikey for Miller. I'm comfortable with that.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count
Viral (2) - Mikey, Exlight
Exlight (3) - Viral, Uwu, Johnny
15377 (1) - Chevy
Not Voting (5) - Minish, SMS, 15377, reki, Kirino

~5 hours 30 minutes until deadline

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
So who is your lynch choice then? I'm fine with swapping off to someone else, depending on who it is.
Idk yet. I need to ISO some people probably. Reki's last minute vote on Mikey was werird but the logic was sound, and in general I think Reki's posts today seem fine.

I want to hear more from Minish before I even consider her an option, but she hasn't impressed me yet and idk if that is cause for worry.

I didn't have any issues with uwu yesterday, but today it feels like she hasn't said much and her reasoning for voting Ex is not the best. Possibly a lynch option, my only hesitation is that she did vote Killjoy yesterday, at least.

Viral is voting Ex, sure, but out of everyone voting Ex his logic is the best one, lol. I would not rule out that he is just confused town based on the weird meta contradictions.

Johnny, you even said you're reasoning for voting Ex is weak. You haven't posted a lot tbh but you did say you've been busy and I give the benefit of doubt. Unvote Ex and you're redeemable because you are a strong player.

I think Kirino is a lynch option, I def need to ISO him but he hasn't been menorable and the only somewhat "good" thing about him is he lynched killjoy but I think he could be scum and bussed.

Chevy looks good to me I don't think I'd want to lynch him.

So yeah, Kirino is mayve the best lynch option, I could maybe support lynching uwu. Any other lynch would need a solid case presented to me, for example, I'd need to be convinced I should lynch Viral.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
For some reason I thought Minish did vote Killjoy but she didn't. And while on the topic of Min: @Chevywolf30 @Morbid Minish how is your chat going? Are you both feeling good about each other still?

It's going well. I still feel good about him and I think he does me as well. And like he said we have discussed a plan since we finally discussed things a bit more.

Also if anyone asks me anything and I don't answer feel free to ask me again as many times as it takes because my memory has been horrendous lately.

I think I'd maybe prefer a Reki lynch just because they were my best scum lean. But I'm not upset over a Viral lynch especially after recent posts with his suspicions on Ex and the policy lynch thing. And I'd rather not see Ex lynched here.

Vote: Viral

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
didn't have any issues with uwu yesterday, but today it feels like she hasn't said much and her reasoning for voting Ex is not the best. Possibly a lynch option, my only hesitation is that she did vote Killjoy yesterday, at least.
Uwu has limited access to a computer, so we can't hold that against her. She was super early on the Killjoy wagon, and she's seemed really genuine town imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom