• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
It’s definitely part of Ex’s meta that he tends to be more emotional/jumpy as town and more calm and reasoned as scum, and I think he’d been demonstrating the former somewhat even before he started being suspected like this. Not that it’s impossible for him to fake it (although I think he has a hard time doing so, at least for extended periods), but it’s enough to give me at least a slight town read on him.
save my ass please

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
We use them on NGA with some minor frequency so I wouldn't put it outside of Rag's wheel house.

We've had them a bit on ZD too but with it has come the conversation of allowing it to work on direct alignment statements like that. Though I can't recall Rag's thoughts on the situation so it's possible she was okay with it.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I saw Johnny casting shade because my full claim and dip "looks bad". For one, I've never claimed third party as scum in my history of playing, just something to digest and also something to remember for when the game is over. Also, I literally have no reason to claim, I had no heat on me to justify a full claim when I did yesterday. The only reason I claimed was because it's essiential to my wincon to be transparent, and because I figured it'd be good content for Ex to use his lie detector on.

SMS do you have any night abilities?
I do, only one at the moment but I can gain additional abilities throughout the game.

We've had them a bit on ZD too but with it has come the conversation of allowing it to work on direct alignment statements like that. Though I can't recall Rag's thoughts on the situation so it's possible she was okay with it.

She recently tried to break a game with them so I'd say she's probably okay with it. Especially if it's a limited capacity. Pinky promise was fun, you guys missed out.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Voting Ex is a really bad idea. To elaborate, sure his D1 was kind of lackluster, but going over his posts today makes me think he has to be town. Scum Ex wouldn't lie about an ability just to make it one more day, I think. If he uses it and there is reason to believe he is faking a result, or even if people think he has to be scum regardless, tomorrow we can lynch him then and I think Ex even proposed as much. Seems like he just wants to use his ability to broaden info and then if he dies to narrow the PoE he did all he could, and that's townie play. I think we should let him survive, and if possible the doctor should protect him in the night phase.

I'm going to read back while I can today, but just my two cents on Ex.

if he's town sure nice it was a cool vote but he would be there no matter his alignment by his logic

Hmmm. May be giving too much credit there, as certainly bussing could be an explanation. It's just that it looks so unnecessary.

Other than that their posts haven't made me go "Oh, really?", but someone did mention they were a bit too worried about mechanics.

Either way it is kinda weird people are thinking Ex is scum for this move.

This so much.

Suspecting him for this specific thing is really weird.

Also, I literally have no reason to claim

Your reason would be exactly the Lie Detector. You couldn't risk being caught unclaimed.

Not that I'm doubting you, just pointing it out.

Kirino

Tatakae
I’d rather vote for Viral than Ex if it comes down to it.
"I swear I'm not scum guys, btw not gonna explain my mechanic"
Describing it potentially makes it easier for scum to plan around it, so I can understand it, especially given how many questions were being asked. And I may have missed something, but is this the extent of your reasoning for voting him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom