• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hey! I don't think I noticed before but looks like I might actually be SMS instead of Min.

Listen, that was just a reference to the post I made saying I was 87% and change sure I wasn't responsible for the day shift because of that one post I forgot my heys and listens. The number was arbitrarily made up and I'm still mostly sure it wasn't a result of that slip.
So you could be responsible? Something in your PM makes you believe you are potentially the reason behind the day being pushed forward by 1?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Yeah I don't like Killjoy not accepting my explanation when everyone else is.

Vote: Killjoy

This isn't personal or omgus, this is because he's not clearing someone who everyone else has town cleared.
Nobody can town clear anyone at this point in the game, and you should still remain skeptical of Min at least until you can talk to her more, I saw you have her as like hard town, but you aren't Masons, which means you need to be a tad more cautious.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Nobody can town clear anyone at this point in the game, and you should still remain skeptical of Min at least until you can talk to her more, I saw you have her as like hard town, but you aren't Masons, which means you need to be a tad more cautious.
Yeah the chat thing really had me confused, now I'm not 100% certain where to put her. I reread my role PM and it mentioned that if both of us are alive at the end, we both win even if one of us would lose.

Unvote
Vote: Morbid Minish.

This is a risk I'm willing to take.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Yeah I don't like Killjoy not accepting my explanation when everyone else is.

Vote: Killjoy

This isn't personal or omgus, this is because he's not clearing someone who everyone else has town cleared.
Yeah the chat thing really had me confused, now I'm not 100% certain where to put her. I reread my role PM and it mentioned that if both of us are alive at the end, we both win even if one of us would lose.

Unvote

Quoted together just for the contexts and such.

It's absolutely omgus. You aren't town cleared. What gave you that impression?

And why are you voting her now? Under what pretense?

Why do you keep claiming to be random people?

Hey, that was a joke because I noticed his member number is 15737. I broke the wrong half of the code though so that part still processed right.

So you could be responsible? Something in your PM makes you believe you are potentially the reason behind the day being pushed forward by 1?

Listen, I have no reason to believe I am responsible which is why my doubt is so high. But unstated consequences are unstated consequences, you know?

Unvote

You're really going to start flip flopping? since now someone else started hounding you? Seems scummy.

(Just in case) unvote

Vote: Chevy

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff

Unvote

Uhhh and why vote her? All I was saying is she is maybe null for most people at this point.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm reading through trying to get info on people, and this makes me think Uwu might have been the one to cause the time shift. She's been hanging around ZD for a while and this seems like her.
It wasn't me.

Aight now that's out of the way, am I the only one that has noticed that SMS has gone AWOL?

UNVOTE
This may be a helpful "hey look what I noticed" statement, but it can also be seen as a directing suspicion.

Son, I AM trying to clear you, On MY list. which is why I had been on you. With how defensive you are, I'm gonna back off and town clear you for now.
Defensive much?

Unvote
Vote: Killjoy262

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
This may be a helpful "hey look what I noticed" statement, but it can also be seen as a directing suspicion.
We have a term for that, Contributing without actually contributing, or CWAC, abbreviated.

Chevy and Killjoy's interactions this whole time have been interesting and it seems so weird to me. Like they are both making massive leaps in logic that feel like bad play, lol. Killjoy votes Chevy which like, isn't bad necessarily, but then Chevy makes a fuss and tries to suggest he and Min are town clear and suddenly Killjoy just backs off for some reason. Then Chevy goes completely opposite because I tell him he should remain somewhat cautious of town clearing Min at this point, and suddenly he is voting her again, prompting Killjoy to go back to voting Chevy "for being flip-floppy", meanwhile Killjoy is also teetering back and forth himself.

Idk if I can say either of them are new at this point, I know Chevy has played here at least once I think but has played a fair bit on Bulba from what I've heard. Meanwhile Killjoy has played a decent bit too even if it has been awhile. Vote happy newbs doesn't apply here which is why I find this play interesting from them.

Hey listen! I don't know if I'd say vote hoppy newbs would even apply there. Chevy feels more like he's trying to game his role to me. KJ feels like he's simply trying to illicit a certain response from Chevy. If I was going to lean scum on one of them it would probably be KJ though. I also don't see their alignments as mutually exclusive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom