• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
The main point against it would probably be that Mikey could easily just change up his usual playstyle if he knew we were relying on it to scumhunt, making our strategy backfire. He’s pretty stubborn, admittedly, but I could see him doing that.
When you consider how relatively quiet he is in this game, when he's usually the top poster, I think this might be somewhat valid.

I was gonna say, "from the looks of Chevy's posts, it looks like the Neighbor role(s) seems more likely."

As for Chevy's vote and quick unvote on Minish, I'm kind of getting a vibe of "Eeh, I'm gonna take my vote off and give an excuse."

1: Killjoy: Null - bolded his joke making it seem like an action.
2: Minish: town lean
3: Jinjo: Null
4: Chevy: Scum Lean - reason stated above
5: Mikey: might be the miller? Also town lean for pointing out and hounding me for my cucco throw joke screw up
6: Uwu_Oocoo2:
7: Viral Maze:
8: SMS: Town lean for now
9: Exlight: [fry squint]
10: Johnny: Town lean same as Moblin
11: Numbers: Hard scum(JOKE) - because who the heck doesn't have a massive hatred towards Navi?
12: reki: Null
13: Kirino: Null

Can you elaborate more on the town lean on SMS? I'll have to read your posts again on why you scum lean Chevy because I don't remember or you can say here again why you scum lean chevy. Chevy coming out saying he is in a chat with Minish reads as town to me. I would expect scum would not reveal they are in a chat with someone else.

Well it technically is a neighbor chat because we weren't told each other's alignments.

Why are you finding this hard to believe when everyone else accepted it?
1. You claim masons, yet at the same time, claim neighborhood chat. Which has me questioning it.

2. Because I'm a bit stubborn?

Can you elaborate more on the town lean on SMS? I'll have to read your posts again on why you scum lean Chevy because I don't remember or you can say here again why you scum lean chevy. Chevy coming out saying he is in a chat with Minish reads as town to me. I would expect scum would not reveal they are in a chat with someone else.

It was stated right before my reads:
Chevy's vote and quick unvote on Minish, I'm kind of getting a vibe of "Eeh, I'm gonna take my vote off and give an excuse."

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah I don't like Killjoy not accepting my explanation when everyone else is.

Vote: Killjoy

This isn't personal or omgus, this is because he's not clearing someone who everyone else has town cleared.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'm reading through trying to get info on people, and this makes me think Uwu might have been the one to cause the time shift. She's been hanging around ZD for a while and this seems like her.

@Ragnarokio When the time went to day 2, was it at the very beginning of day 2 or the same point in day 2 that it was in day 1?

same point

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count
15377 (1) - Kirino
Killjoy (2) - Mikey, Chevy
Uwu (1) - Minish
SMS (1) - Uwu
Mikey (1) - Viral
Not Voting (7) - Exlight, 15377, reki, Jinjo, Johnny, Killjoy, SMS

~29 hours until deadline

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
what's that even supposed to mean
I'm not memeing nor guarding moe, I'm just pointing out that he has personal policies that we can use to our favor in case he turns out to be scum

on bok's game minish figured out the entire mafia team with the help of that
Sorry, didn't clarify myself enough. It felt to me like you were defending him when he wasn't getting much flak for his claim in the first place. Not that his claim should get flak, but that I felt as if you were defending it. It just felt a little defensive is all.

Yeah me and Min are basically masons. Got my terms crossed there.
mason...
that means you're both guaranteed to be town
Afaik, we can't add anyone to the chat, so wouldn't that make it Mason?
No, Masons are traditionally two town players who have a chat together. Neighbors are two players of any alignment with a chat together. Only a neighborizer can add other neighbors to the chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom