• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Okay so I was supposed to die if reki dies, I think
Not sure why I didnt

This is f5 with a 3p so sms if you win with wolves it's gg, and I honestly have no idea who the wolves are, I thought it might be reki because of how stubborn they were being in our private chat but now I've got nothing
You were supposed to die?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@Spiritual Mask Salesman how many triforce pieces do you have?

Wasn't expecting Reki to flip town there. And another 2 kills so it's probably likely SMS has a killing ability.

Someone apparently also bit me last night. Not sure who that was. Did we ever even get a claim outta Mikey and Uwu?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Yeah everything that targeted reki targeted me and vice versa so I'm not sure how they died without me dying

Well I was thinking about it at work and since sms can just wolf side the only play is to hope that sms is a wolf with 3p claim

Otherwise I always lose here, so
vote: sms

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Another days rolls around and still no mafia dead.

I'm confused by why the mafia would kill Numbers and Reki, of all people. They were at each other's throats the entirety of the last round, it would be easy to kill one and pin suspicion on the other. Was their anyone they were both scum leaning?

@Spiritual Mask Salesman how many triforce pieces do you have?

Wasn't expecting Reki to flip town there. And another 2 kills so it's probably likely SMS has a killing ability.

Someone apparently also bit me last night. Not sure who that was. Did we ever even get a claim outta Mikey and Uwu?
I knew that Reki was Zelda(girl), that's why I've been defending her the past few days. I gave her a horse.
Uwu_Oocoo2 Post#701 " Considering how late in the game it is and how few people are left I don't see a reason for me not to role claim- I'm Malon."
Day 4(5) should be eventful. We need to Lynch someone, at it looks like ppl are leaning SMS. I'll think about it for a bit. Another thing is that someone tried to kill me last night.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
With a flash of light its over. Ganondorf (ganon?) has finally been defeated!!! SMS has been lynched. He was Ganon or Ganondorf i forget which, the self aligned ultimate bad guy. This would normally be great news but in this instance it results in the mafia winning and the town losing so that sort of sucks. (for town at least).

Minish was The Spider Who Lives Inside The Deku Tree, the mafia aligned Spider Who Lives Inside The Deku Tree.
Kirino was The Owl that You See when you Leave the village, the mafia aligned Owl that You See when you Leave the village.

Mikey was Epona, Town Aligned Horse
Uwu was Melon, Town Aligned Girl Who Gives Zelda the Horse.

Minish, Kirino, and Killjoy win the game. Everyone else loses.

Discords:

thank you for playing everyone, i had a fun time hosting. I hope you enjoyed playing.

I'll post the full design file either in a few hours or tomorrow depending on whether or not i end up sleeping. Feel free to share/talk about whatever.

Congratulations folks! Seems like keeping a low profile was the strat after Killjoy's elimination? You were great, both sounded really townish.

Sorry about our chat Mikey, you fishing for my role made me too paranoid knowing I was being hunted.

Another thing is that someone tried to kill me last night.

Yeah, uh, sorry about that. I thought wagonomics might be pointing at you last night.

Btw I believe you did pretty good for your first FM game, congrats!

Also thanks for hosting, Ragnarokio. Game was pretty fun, as was flavor. Tons of roles too, no idea how you kept track of everything. And sorry about talking your ear off.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I loved the flavor of this game Rag, thanks for hosting.

And all of y'all played a good game. I feel like I got lucky with my claim and that helped me out. And Kirino and Killjoy were great partners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom