• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm probably not gonna be online again before EoD. I think this is our best bet, especially given that we haven't agreed on another good lynch target. Frankly, I'd rather not have what could be our only chance to lynch scum decided by whoever is able to be active in the middle of the night.

Vote: ExLight

You being dead tomorrow skyrockets the chance of town losing. I'm operating under the principal of threats to scum vs non. I think you see this as me seeing LyLo being further out than parity but I'm actually seeing it as closer. By my estimation we could be as little as two deaths (this is paway from mafia victory. If you're one of those two than lynching you here essentially gives mafia the game since deku tree jailor is dead.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count
Exlight (3) - Kirino
Not Voting (7) - Minish, Mikey, Uwu, SMS, Exlight, 15377, Reki

deadline in ~5 hours 30 minutes

This is about as far as I go today as well. @Ragnarokio is Ex's self vote and my vote on Uwu not counting accurate?

Unvote. Vote Mikey.

That just feels better.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
no i was just in a rush

will verify and correct it when i' free

Would like to hear how does Mikey make sense considering the meta that was brought up, if you're still around. I think Killjoy not self-pressing there is weird, for example, and got other doubts, but I'd like to hear from you.

Ex is the mechanically correct kill today in my mind too, second to whacking a meanie. Not only that but he's part of some of the possible teams as pointed out, although he has admittedly come across as townie in posts despite the dip in activity.

My vote is spiritually there, but since people may still want to chime in I'll place it on the other person appearing on various scenarios;

Vote: Kirino

Ragnarokio

Vote Count
Exlight (4) - Kirino, Exlight
Mikey (1) - 15377
Kirino (1) - Reki
Not Voting (4) - Minish, Mikey, Uwu, SMS

deadline in ~2 hours

Ragnarokio

Exlight sure is down on his luck, and with a helping hand from Kirino has elected to take his own life. Exlight is dead. He was Zelda (man), town aligned hero. Here's hoping things take a turn for the better soon.

It is now night. You have until 6:00 AM on June 25th to submit night actions.

Ragnarokio

You awake to find only five of you left. Its sure been a long journey, but the end is almost in sight. Unfortunately, Reki and 15377 at least won't be around to see it.

Reki is dead, she was Zelda (girl), the town aligned Wizard Princess

15377 is dead, he was Navi, the town aligned Pixie.

It is now Day 5. With 5 alive it takes 3 to hammer.

@Morbid Minish @Mikey the Moblin @Uwu_Oocoo2 @Spiritual Mask Salesman @Kirino

Living Players
1: Minish
2: Mikey
3: Uwu_Oocoo2
4: SMS
5: Kirino

Dead Players
1. Killjoy was Scary Thing, Mafia aligned Scary Thing
2. Jinjo was Zelda (boy), Town aligned Hero
3. Johnny was Zelda's childhood friend, Town aligned childhood friend of Zelda.
4. Viral was Zelda (girl (boy)),the town aligned Ninja
5. Chevy was Deku Tree,the town aligned Tree with an Old Man's Face.
6: Exlight was Zelda (man), the town aligned Hero
7: 15377 was Navi, the town aligned Pixie
8: reki was Zelda (girl), the town aligned wizard princess

Deadline for today is 8:00 AM EST June 28th.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Okay so I was supposed to die if reki dies, I think
Not sure why I didnt

This is f5 with a 3p so sms if you win with wolves it's gg, and I honestly have no idea who the wolves are, I thought it might be reki because of how stubborn they were being in our private chat but now I've got nothing

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Today is mylo. Remember how I said my powers will enhance as the game goes on? Well now I have an upgrade to my original ability so I can actually take a Triforce piece by visiting someone. The next night phase might be the last one so I really need to correctly target a player to get a triforce piece.

I'm not sure who both scum could be. My idea that the team might not have at least one experienced ZD player is no longer valid. Maybe this is bad meta thinking but I'd expect Minish to have been nightkilled at some point, but she hasn't. Like Reki said yesterday, it could make sense for the neighborhood to have a symentry of one town and one scum.

Ultimately, that's a stretch though. Other more logical reasons Min might be scum: she hasn't been scum hunting, and her attempts at reads and voting patterns have been so inaccurate every phase that one must wonder if she is just having a bad town game, or just scum.

Here's the thing though,besides Mikey every other player in the game falls into the catagory of having played so reserved that they look scummy, lol.

Hypothetical scum pairs: Uwu/Minish, Uwu/Kirino, Kirino/Minish.

Maybe the safest lynch today is Kirino, followed by Minish, lastly Uwu.

Luckily ISOing these players will be very easy and I advise the legitimate townies to do so.

I don't know if I'll even vote today because this is lylo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom