• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Daughter and I's Channel - Dad Humor

Ninja

Well well well
Hi guys. I tried to experiment with my previous Youtube channel, and started making TikTok videos with my daughter on the side. During that time, our channel absolutely exploded! We've received sponsorship deals with companies, so many wonderful comments, and tons of followers. It's been awhile since we started our channel, and I thought that you would also enjoy some of this content. We certainly hope that it puts smiles on your faces, and as I upload videos, I will crosspost them here. We have amassed almost 300k followers, 5.1 million total likes, and over 10 million total views over the course of just under two months, not counting other social media accounts.

The premise of our channel is tackling every day parenting and baby subjects with humor, and just wholesome content. We are in the process of getting officially verified which means tons of more opportunities for sponsorships!

Here is some of our recent videos:

Cheap Baby Toys!

How to Dry the Baby

Check Your Babies Health

Her Amazon Addiction

Time to Study!

She Reviews a Toy!

Are We Really Asian?

Please enjoy these as much as we love making them! Always keep smiling! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom