• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DarthNavi's Darkside Graphics

DarthNavi

Not your typical musician
PXVbkss.png

Here you can request Signatures and Avatars.​

MY WORK

SIGNATURES
DUuwpd7.jpg

UkPhKx3.png

4Jm1wMQ.jpg

XpOwm3M.png

cbrCvLq.jpg

tBPr89N.jpg

bRgGYTt.jpg

J7YCkiG.jpg

nreKTXf.png

REQUIREMENTS
I don't really have a strict set of requirements. Just a request form.

Type (Sig/Avy)
Images/Stock/Render
Text
Size
Colors
Other/Misc

:rupees:

Last edited:

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
Hello Darth, so... avatars/signatures huh? I don't have one yet, and well... I NEED SOME KIND OF SIG- sorry... (< Why did I think that was a good idea?)

Type: Siggy
Images/Stock/Render (Sirmat is confused, and speaking in the third person.)
Text: *Hilarious video game quote*
Size: 800x250 pixels
Colors: Background is green, sorta like 'leaf in Kokiri forest in OoT' type of green. (Text is white... yeah!)
Other: (Text is centered, kinda bold and blocky, and fills most of siggy)

It would be cool if you could do this. Pwease... (Good luck. I guess)

DarthNavi

Hello Darth, so... avatars/signatures huh? I don't have one yet, and well... I NEED SOME KIND OF SIG- sorry... (< Why did I think that was a good idea?)

Images/Stock/Render (Sirmat is confused, and speaking in the third person.)
Text: *Hilarious video game quote*
Colors: Background is green, sorta like 'leaf in Kokiri forest in OoT' type of green. (Text is white... yeah!)
Other: (Text is centered, kinda bold and blocky, and fills most of siggy)

It would be cool if you could do this. Pwease... (Good luck. I guess)

Yes I can do that! I just have one question. Is the actual text "Hilarious Video Game Quote" or an actual hilarious videogame quote?

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Okie, I saw Sirmat's sig and immediately came here.

Type: Signatyure
Images/blah blah blah: I can't post things, just find me a good picture of K-9 from Doctor Who?
Text: "Affirmative." in black, italicized and slightly cursive-y fancy. Not literal cursive though. Keep the quotations marks and period, it's supposed to be a quote.
Size: ...The size of your sig, the Toad one.
Colors: Kind of some teal-ish stuff, the pattern... I actually love Sirmat's, but you can have fun with it. I wanna see your creativity at least a little.
Other: K-9 on left, quote on right. And if you could get my name in the corner, in smaller text.

Thank you so much, I know I'm picky but I think you can pull it off.

DarthNavi

Okie, I saw Sirmat's sig and immediately came here.

Type: Signatyure
Images/blah blah blah: I can't post things, just find me a good picture of K-9 from Doctor Who?
Text: "Affirmative." in black, italicized and slightly cursive-y fancy. Not literal cursive though. Keep the quotations marks and period, it's supposed to be a quote.
Size: ...The size of your sig, the Toad one.
Colors: Kind of some teal-ish stuff, the pattern... I actually love Sirmat's, but you can have fun with it. I wanna see your creativity at least a little.
Other: K-9 on left, quote on right. And if you could get my name in the corner, in smaller text.

Thank you so much, I know I'm picky but I think you can pull it off.
Ok awesome! I can't wait to get started!

(Btw I actually like it when people are picky. It gives me a good idea of what they want :3)

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Image/Stock/Render: A RED Heavy firing his minigun (From Team Fortress 2). And a Heavy emblem behind him ( search the emblem on google).
Text: You are dead, not big surprise.
Colours: The emblem should be red and have those blurred action lines on it. And the emblem should be glowing red. The Background should be black. If you can find an awesome font for the text, I will be grateful.
Other: The text should be positioned on the left side of the picture, and RED Heavy should be on the right of the screen with the emblem being in the middle.

I will be very thankful if you could this for me :D

DarthNavi

Image/Stock/Render: A RED Heavy firing his minigun (From Team Fortress 2). And a Heavy emblem behind him ( search the emblem on google).
Text: You are dead, not big surprise.
Colours: The emblem should be red and have those blurred action lines on it. And the emblem should be glowing red. The Background should be black. If you can find an awesome font for the text, I will be grateful.
Other: The text should be positioned on the left side of the picture, and RED Heavy should be on the right of the screen with the emblem being in the middle.

I will be very thankful if you could this for me :D
I'll work on it after Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom