• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Darmani

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I wouldn't think so. I could say that Darmani lives in Termina, not Hyrule, but we know individuals can travel between the two so it feels too loose.

What I would say is Darmani is a major hero to the Gorons of Snowhead. Everyone knows him and adores him and the entire village was devastated by his death. If he was indeed the hero who killed Volvagia, surely the Gorons of Hyrule would remember his name too, rather than just call him a legendary hero.

Also, it's clear that Darmani did not die long before the beginning of Majora's Mask, since he died trying to rid the Skull Kid's curse from Snowhead. Volvagia was first defeated by an ancestor of Darunia so I can't really see that being Darmani since they both existed at pretty much the same time.

It's a nice idea, but it doesn't seem too likely.

This theory doesn't really work as a whole because the first thing that would be needed is time. Which the theory falls short on due to the HH timeline. If MM was before it in the timeline and not in an alternate dimension but in Hyrule not Termina,then this theory would be more plausible. It just has to many holes and not enough evidence to back it up.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
Pretty much like what the others said, it seems very unlikely. There is no real proof for this, although there is also nothing against it. It still seems like it would be very unlikely.

Actually, Darmani was originaly going to weild the Megaton hammer from OoT, so I think Darmani is the Terminain counterpart of the goron who defeated volvagia with the hammer. "But that doesn't make sence with the timeline!" Time in Termina probably passes differently than in Hyrule. Proof: Link-goro (Darunia's son) isn't even born yet, but he's a full adult in MM.
Darmani = Terminain counterpart of the goron who defeated volvagia with the hammer.

Actually, Darmani was originaly going to weild the Megaton hammer from OoT, so I think Darmani is the Terminain counterpart of the goron who defeated volvagia with the hammer. "But that doesn't make sence with the timeline!" Time in Termina probably passes differently than in Hyrule. Proof: Link-goro (Darunia's son) isn't even born yet, but he's a full adult in MM.
Darmani = Terminain counterpart of the goron who defeated volvagia with the hammer.

Termina is a Alternate Dimension not a time machine.

I know that.
you just made a reference to a time paradox between Termina and Hyrule before Oot. You said time passes differently in Termina. But even in other dimensions time never changes its constantly moving on, time is never different between dimensions. There isn't a dimension of our past because that is our dimensions history.

good question, but no. I think that there are more important things to talk about Darmani. While he lives in Termina, the opposite of Hyrule, The chance of that happening is little to zero. It was obviously Darunia. That's just what I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom