• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Darksiders Video Walkthrough?

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I love ZeldaDungeon Video Walkthroughs, and I have a feeling i'm going to love Dungeon Gaming Video Walkthroughs too..I was wondering if you guys were going to make one soon and if so, which game? A Darksiders 100% Video Walkthrough or maybe a 100% Darksiders II Video Walkthrough right when it comes out like the Skyward Sword Video Walkthrough? If your not aloud to answer that at this point in time then that's fine. :)

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I think I'll definitely get to it eventually, but it isn't a top priority at this point. I'm just trying to build the sites content for now, mainly the Wiki.

For Skyward Sword, I felt obligated to do a video guide at launch since I thought we really needed one. In hindsight though, it's just not as good as some of our other recent console video guides, like our Majora's Mask one. It didn't get the viewership that I thought and if I went back and did it again, I think we would have waited and then done the absolute best guide we possibly could, as oppose to a rushed one.

That being said.. for Darksiders and Darksiders II, I think I will go the route of taking my sweet time with them and making them perfect, more like the Majora's Mask guide we have.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
That would be good since I think a lot of people on Zelda Dungeon and Pokemon Dungeon may not know to much about Darksiders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom